Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (Discless SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive MCP-001) [Hong Kong]

Mokum

DVD? No thanks.
Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2018
Release date: September 7, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - 1/4 Slip & Lenti Magnet - Comic Full Slip (Pre-order on July 14, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $125.97 (Box Set) - $36.99 (Full Slip - Comic Full Slip) - $37.99 (Double Lenti) - $35.99 (1/4 Slip)

D9F3BCD1-D973-417A-8A6A-645BF0D03351.jpeg
7FBD4851-6638-4F25-8352-B1FCB9AD130B.jpeg
55797B3B-C847-401E-BE5D-82139DD85028.jpeg
87CF4C22-A1DB-4D9E-8018-63A0B1B4A293.jpeg
B4A79824-5042-4E47-8D63-C5CE7CEFB155.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,
I'm posting this on behalf of Aniv because he's away and has difficulty accessing HDN.....
There won't be a big GB for this release at HDN. It might be a small one after the preorder.
If you really want this, please secure it direct at collectong.com or via other channels.
Cheers!
How dare Aniv leave us in our hour of need in this multiverse of madness that is steelbook collecting. :LOL:

The new line will NOT just be steelbooks. It'll follow the same format at BE, with either a DL or OC option. The difference will be these will have no discs and "premium" extras.

Too bad i thought it'll also provide option for just steelbook. That would be good option for most ppl.
Guess will go with DL then or cheapest set.

Too bad i thought it'll also provide option for just steelbook. That would be good option for most ppl.
Guess will go with DL then or cheapest set.
Tbh it wouldn't make much difference to the cost. 1/4 slips are always limited in quantity and rarely priced significantly lower than slips. Look at manta's DS2 for example, the 1/4 was $2 cheaper than the DL. Nova's 1/4's are also only $4 cheaper than their lentis, but they don't come with a lenti magnet.

Dear Customers,

Thank you very much for your patience with our next release.

Due to delay with the Shazam! The Fury of Gods release, EEAAO release will also be pushed back 2-3 weeks from our distributor. Our current goal is to ship everything out by the 22nd of September. We will work closely with our distributor to ship the product as soon as possible.

For those who purchased the Dr Strange MCP release, products are ready earlier than the release date and it will begin shipping from next week Friday.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Collectong

Any idea what time this will be up for order on the Manta Lab's website on the 7th?
Release date is 7th, not preorder date. Preorder date was July 14th. It sold out at preorder, so currently no stock available for sale. It will probably come back in stock when future preorders go live though, so keep an eye out then & you should get lucky.

Release date is 7th, not preorder date. Preorder date was July 14th. It sold out at preorder, so currently no stock available for sale. It will probably come back in stock when future preorders go live though, so keep an eye out then & you should get lucky.
Yeah, didn't ask about the preorder, but the regular release. I thought they were allocating a certain number for preorder groupbuys and the rest for the release date.
Thanks for the correction.
BTW, is it the same with The Flash?
Cause their FB page advertises the coming 12th. Isn't it sold out as well?

Yeah, didn't ask about the preorder, but the regular release. I thought they were allocating a certain number for preorder groupbuys and the rest for the release date.
Thanks for the correction.
BTW, is it the same with The Flash?
Cause their FB page advertises the coming 12th. Isn't it sold out as well?
Manta don't do that, officially keep back copies for sale on the release day. Release day means the day they intend to ship, not when they intend to go on sale. To be honest that's the same with most retailers, they all have preorders and there are only copies left post release if they don't sell out during preorder.

The on sale date is the preorder date, in all instances. GB dates are different and vary via GB, but no GB is run by manta. Any preorder date circulated by manta will relate to their own on sale preorder date. The flash preorder was the 18th August, which is what their fb advertises, so I'm not sure where you've pulled the 12th from.. that did sell out on the 18th though, yes.

Manta don't do that, officially keep back copies for sale on the release day. Release day means the day they intend to ship, not when they intend to go on sale. To be honest that's the same with most retailers, they all have preorders and there are only copies left post release if they don't sell out during preorder.

The on sale date is the preorder date, in all instances. GB dates are different and vary via GB, but no GB is run by manta. Any preorder date circulated by manta will relate to their own on sale preorder date. The flash preorder was the 18th August, which is what their fb advertises, so I'm not sure where you've pulled the 12th from.. that did sell out on the 18th though, yes.
Thanks for the info.

This is what their FB page says. Translating it with Google, the marked line says release date is SEP 12th

1693858058339.png