Thor: Love and Thunder (Discless SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive MCP-005) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: November 10, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on October 27, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $125.97 (Box Set) - $36.99 (Full Slip) - $37.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. Partial Foil, Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular x2, Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Folder, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

Thor4_Overall-Packshot_OC_2000x.jpgThor4_Overall_FS_2000x.jpgThor4_Overall_LS_2000x.jpgThor4_Overall_DLS_2000x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's the holofoil!!!
I do like holofoil, and sure it'll look great in hand, but that art style is not to my tastes. I'm disappointed the main theatrical poster is nowhere to be seen, but I have always liked the 2 teaser posters on the DL, so I can live with it.

FS gone before the DL, I'm surprised.
I'm not, I eventually chose it in group buy, thought it'd go well with the included art-cards.
DL is exactly like the steelbook most already got, and SL is just ugly.
Both still available, BTW, if anyone wants them.

Duck Hunt Laughing GIF

I'm not, I eventually chose it in group buy, thought it'd go well with the included art-cards.
DL is exactly like the steelbook most already got, and SL is just ugly.
Both still available, BTW, if anyone wants them.

Duck Hunt Laughing GIF
I went with the double lenticular because it looks better with the steelbook. It's true that the art is the same as the WWA steel, but I put my glossy Best Buy steel inside my Zavvi collector's edition, so it didn't seems like a big deal to me. The full slip could end up looking really cool with some foil, though.

Reactions: samdavies
All still in stock.. it's less fun when others dont miss out :(
nah am the opposite.
I hate seeing the disappointed posts when people miss out.
Even though its a lovely feeling to have secured a sought after steel, I know the feeling of missing out(first hand) far outweighs the glee of securing.
Humans remember the bad / what we don't have.
I know i do (Bloody deadpool...and i feel lucky like i rarely miss out, or like with manta spidey recently, i compromise from DL to SL - still got one but I more strongly remember what i didnt get)

I do like holofoil, and sure it'll look great in hand, but that art style is not to my tastes. I'm disappointed the main theatrical poster is nowhere to be seen, but I have always liked the 2 teaser posters on the DL, so I can live with it.
Holofoil can ve great. Am sure my earlier John Wicks have that effect and are stunning

Reactions: Mararagan