Votes: 129 44.8%
  • Type B

Votes: 159 55.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: December 23, 2015
Purchase links: One Click (OOS) - Black PET Slip - Red PET Slip - Lenticular Slip (OOS)
Price: $39.99 (PET or Lenti Slips) - $119 (One Click)

12182971_640513382719104_770370116814541632_o_jp.jpg 12247769_640513376052438_3548865314478355399_o_j.jpg 12239422_640513379385771_7779069545648233104_o_j.jpg

·TOTAL PRINT RUN : 4K (Domestic = 2K, International = 2K)
·PET SLIP BLACK EDITION : 950 Copies, Numbered
·PET SLIP RED EDITION : 950 Copies, Numbered
·LENTICULAR SLIP : 1,200 Copies, Numbered
·ONE CLICK : 300 Copies, Numbered (As same numbered PET SLIP BLACK EDITION + PET SLIP RED EDITION + Lenticular slip)
From Novamedia facebook :
Announcement] Novamedia Exclusive Blu-ray Steelbook No.8 [DREDD 2D + 3D]
We are happy to announce that [DREDD 3D] Steelbook
Steelbook will be released in this year.
Please stay tuned for more updates. Thanks!

Dear our customers
Today we would like to hear our valuable customer voice over exclusive steelbook artwork candidate of Dredd 3D
As we said before, Now Ahn Jeongsik in Pixtube, has working on Dredd 3D steelbook artwork
Mr. Ahn designed several candidate for Dredd 3D artwok then We internally discussed final artwork but We have decided to hear our customer voice over following two artwork candidates.
We kindly ask our customer to choose which artwork would be final artwork for steelbook and reply your comments on each of artwork candidate.
We will consider your valuable opinions about artwork then We will post final artwork soon here in Facebook.

We always thanks for your kind supports

Thank you
Novamedia.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have any version other than the UK amaray to compare this against, but the 2D PQ for this release is definitely much better than the 2D PQ on the UK combo disk. :thumbs:

Last edited:
not liking the flip flop effect.. one of the weaker nova lenticulars imo.. mainly because its not sharp when you look at it exactly from the front

will probably a full slip now.. which one is nicer? tending towards the black one

• Informative
Reactions: lolwut and harry
not liking the flip flop effect.. one of the weaker nova lenticulars imo.. mainly because its not sharp when you look at it exactly from the front

will probably a full slip now.. which one is nicer? tending towards the black one

So this isn't a 3D lenticular with lots of depth and clarity ???

Flip flop lenti's are not my cup of tea. They don't work with all designs.

it has lots of depth, but clarity only, if you look at it from a certain angle.. well all angles except the straight on angle

The majority of 3D depth lenti's I have look awful straight on. They look spectacular under a light source and when viewed at an angle.

You will never get the perfect lenti. So many factors make a good lenti.

I think the next best lenti we will see is The Fifth Element due to the explosion of colours in the artwork. Another good lenti would be Blade Runner as that has some spectacular art.

Reactions: rj531
The majority of 3D depth lenti's I have look awful straight on. They look spectacular under a light source and when viewed at an angle.

You will never get the perfect lenti. So many factors make a good lenti.

I think the next best lenti we will see is The Fifth Element due to the explosion of colours in the artwork. Another good lenti would be Blade Runner as that has some spectacular art.

i have three others from nova, which are all a lot better (jurassic world, guardians of the galaxy & edge of tomorrow)

My Lenticular arrived yesterday and the Lenti is superb, don't understand the comments above, it's NOT a flip flop effect, it's 3D with lots of depth, the only thing that pulls me out of the effect is the DREDD logo is set back deep within the building corner, so it looks a bit odd, I did find myself tilting the top towards me as the angle of the image (ie shot from below looking up) seems to fool me to do so.

The discs themselves, I watched the 2D and 3D and the 3D seemed no differen't than the UK disc, I did think the 2D was better though. I also realised the 3D conversion on this was just a bit poor in places, many errors, the 2D experience was much better.

I have no regrets in the purchase, as overall it's a great package.

Last edited:
My Lenticular arrived yesterday and the Lenti is superb, don't understand the comments above, it's NOT a flip flop effect, it's 3D with lots of depth, the only thing that pulls me out of the effect is the DREDD logo is set back deep within the building corner, so it looks a bit odd, I did find myself tilting the top towards me as the angle of the image (ie shot from below looking up) seems to fool me to do so.

The discs themselves, I watched the 2D and 3D and the 3D seemed no differen't than the UK disc, I did think the 2D was better though. I also realised the 3D conversion on this was just a bit poor in places, many errors, the 2D experience was much better.

I have no regrets in the purchase, as overall it's a great package.

Why did you quote me?

I just opened Dredd Lenti and took few pictures of it.

Great photos. Really like the artwork on the discs. And the overall package !

Is that sticker on the shrink wrap embossed ??? looks really nice.

Those that have opened theres, where have you stuck that sticker once removed from the shrink wrap ?

Reactions: Hamill82