Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: June 26, 2013
Purchase links:
Amazon JP
HMV JP
CD Japan
Price: ¥3,669 (Amazon) - ¥3,997 (HMV) - ¥4,700 (CD)
Notes: No 3D disc included, matte finish, region FREE

71Fsa90DpLL._AA1165_.jpg

Actual pictures courtesy of pbtour4il:
dredd-jp-1.jpg

dredd-jp-2.jpg

dredd-jp-3.jpg

dredd-jp-4.jpg

dredd-jp-5.jpg

dredd-jp-6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi fellow ninjas. Anyone know whats the best approach in returning/getting a refund via Amazon.jp. My item arrived badly damaged today...almost bent in half. Don't even wish to return it as it will cost me extra if im correct? If i choose replacement....how am I to know my item will avoid being cheaply packaged again in a cheap bubble wrap envelope?? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Hi fellow ninjas. Anyone know whats the best approach in returning/getting a refund via Amazon.jp. My item arrived badly damaged today...almost bent in half. Don't even wish to return it as it will cost me extra if im correct? If i choose replacement....how am I to know my item will avoid being cheaply packaged again in a cheap bubble wrap envelope?? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Email them and they may send you a replacement and tell you to keep the damaged one. They did with me on amazon.de. If not they may refund your postage costs.
Amazon.jp are well known for rubbish packaging, so for future reference choose to have your steel gift wrapped, its only about 90p and then its normally wrapped and sent in a box. My Dredd recently arrived in a box big enough to hold a 26" TV!!

Sorry to hear Steelreaper. I'm forever nervous about waiting on a rare / sold out or expensive steel in the post, all I keep thinking is, I hope it's not dented or scratched. It's bad enough being that way with getting majority of my steels just across the pond in the UK but when it's from so far away it's even more nerve jangling. I hope you get it sorted soon.

I got hammered for duties on this one. Kind of took away the pleasure of having the steel in hand. Very nice looking, though.

Didn't they already charge customs fees when you ordered it? They did so with my last 4 amazon.co.jp orders and they got delivered to my door via express mail within 3 days every time!

Received my copy of Dredd at work today and it was taken in by the front desk. When I picked it up I had that much on I just opened it and put it down to see the top corner has been dented and the pressure of what caused it has split the spine. I completely missed using gift wrapping so the risk was there, however after getting called away for something the j-card and jiffybag etc has all gone, likely binned by someone. I've emailed Amz.jp to see if anything can be done and sent a pic of the damage but seriously not counting on anything, just a string of bad luck with this one. If nothing can be done I'll just have to be gentle with it, looks like it'll hold together if I don't stress the spine much.

Received my copy of Dredd at work today and it was taken in by the front desk. When I picked it up I had that much on I just opened it and put it down to see the top corner has been dented and the pressure of what caused it has split the spine. I completely missed using gift wrapping so the risk was there, however after getting called away for something the j-card and jiffybag etc has all gone, likely binned by someone. I've emailed Amz.jp to see if anything can be done and sent a pic of the damage but seriously not counting on anything, just a string of bad luck with this one. If nothing can be done I'll just have to be gentle with it, looks like it'll hold together if I don't stress the spine much.

Amazon.jp have excellent customer service. I am sure they will tell you to keep the damaged copy of Dredd and send you a replacement free of charge. ;)
Just make sure to always add gift wrap with every order from them. I would also message them and ask for the replacement to be gift wrapped before it's sent.....