Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: June 26, 2013
Purchase links:
Amazon JP
HMV JP
CD Japan
Price: ¥3,669 (Amazon) - ¥3,997 (HMV) - ¥4,700 (CD)
Notes: No 3D disc included, matte finish, region FREE

71Fsa90DpLL._AA1165_.jpg

Actual pictures courtesy of pbtour4il:
dredd-jp-1.jpg

dredd-jp-2.jpg

dredd-jp-3.jpg

dredd-jp-4.jpg

dredd-jp-5.jpg

dredd-jp-6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Had two emails from Amazon.jp, one saying a replacement is going to be shipped out and another saying a refund is being processed. Not sure which is going through but a second Dredd has appeared in my order history so assume its the former. I don't have to send back my first copy but they said they won't change the packing from jiffy bag for the replacement so its another lucky dip if it gets here safely. I guess I'm no worse off either way and they've generally been great to deal with

Had two emails from Amazon.jp, one saying a replacement is going to be shipped out and another saying a refund is being processed. Not sure which is going through but a second Dredd has appeared in my order history so assume its the former. I don't have to send back my first copy but they said they won't change the packing from jiffy bag for the replacement so its another lucky dip if it gets here safely. I guess I'm no worse off either way and they've generally been great to deal with

What are you doing with your original damaged copy? Is it very bad?

Reactions: crazytaxinext
I am soooooo tempted to spray gloss this but at the same time am terrified that I will screw it up somehow. Decisions decisions!EEK!EEK!:ohno::ohno: