Dune (2021) (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 49) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 29 May 27, 2022 (TBC) READ THIS
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on February 25, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $149.98 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 900 Sets, Numbered 1-900. Slide Open Box with Premium Tray, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On. (Duke's Signet Ring Replica, Sealing Wax, Paperweight).

Dune_Overall-Packshot_Box_5000x.jpgDune_Overall-Packshot_FS_5000x.jpgDune_Overall-Packshot_DLS_5000x.jpg
Dune_steelbook.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone know when the shipping invoices will be issued for the group buy?

I asked Aniv this morning when corresponding about The Prestige and he told me they are waiting until the delayed One Click is ready before issuing invoices, rather than sending the singles out straight away. It will possibly (my speculation) be after all the direct One Clicks are despatched too. Not sure why they can't send out the singles now but appreciate the process is probably a lot more complicated than I think.

No idea how long that is going to be but I just hope it is not too long.

I asked Aniv this morning when corresponding about The Prestige and he told me they are waiting until the delayed One Click is ready before issuing invoices, rather than sending the singles out straight away. It will possibly (my speculation) be after all the direct One Clicks are despatched too. Not sure why they can't send out the singles now but appreciate the process is probably a lot more complicated than I think.

No idea how long that is going to be but I just hope it is not too long.
Hi

Thanks for taking the time to share this information. I also contacted Aniv and got the same reply. I just need to learn patience

I hate to be a moaning Minnie but…

It is a little bit disappointing to see that some of the other GBs have organized for the single editions to be sent out before the OC is available, but we are left waiting. I know there are more important things to worry about but it does seem a bit inflexible particularly given these have already been delayed ages, albeit for perfectly understandable reasons.

@Aniv Is there at least any more news on when the OC might finally be ready?

Last edited:
Yep, I mentioned it above. It seems a completely unnecessary delay given the direct shipping. Really frustrating actually.

It is not completely unnecessary. Someone has to do the work multiple times to create multiple shipping lists and collect shipping payments.

I can hire a guy on min wage to do that work but it would increase the costs or you can always order direct and get it as soon as each edition is ready to be shipped.

It is not completely unnecessary. Someone has to do the work multiple times to create multiple shipping lists and collect shipping payments.

I can hire a guy on min wage to do that work but it would increase the costs or you can always order direct and get it as soon as each edition is ready to be shipped.

Ok. Not sure I was expecting that sort of response but appreciate you explaining the intricacies of the process.

Not meant to offend you but a lot of people who have no idea how things on a GB work offer ideas of how things should be done etc (again not just you), so sometimes I bother responding instead of ignoring them.
If they are going to offer up an opinion or view on something they know nothing about, they can’t be sensitive when they receive a factual, honest response. Your response was in no way offensive.

I too do not know all the intricacies of GBs, however I get and understand the concept and therefore appreciate there are multiple touch points and information to collect to then pass on.

Any efficient system or process is one that relies on as few contact points as possible and so if that means having to wait a little longer to avoid having to do the work more than once, then so be it.

As @Aniv said, if you wanna reduce the time involved, then reduce the number of points of contact and go direct. Simple.