Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: May 27, 2024
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £34.99

ef6a3472-ea8e-4095-9bf5-976384a99847.jpg

4e310b2d-9994-4575-916a-bab895dd4f6b.jpg e8b43790-9cdc-480f-a0e7-e0ed1856ad9c.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, they're still with hmv. Grr. Ordered something in stock Monday, for example. It was dispatched yesterday, due for delivery tomorrow now.

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
Why all the impatience and anticipation? Like ya'll haven't seen it, or don't have a 100 other things to watch...
Looney Tunes No GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

Why all the impatience and anticipation? Like ya'll haven't seen it, or don't have a 100 other things to watch...
Looney Tunes No GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem
I haven't seen it and they took payment 5 days ago. I'm allowed to be a little impatient. And I was hoping to double bill them Friday night. Which is looking unlikely now.

Reactions: tanokike
Showing as available for preorder...which is helpful as 10 minutes ago received a cancellation from my 3rd party seller. All fixed in 10 mins and saved a fiver!

Told you all it’s not arriving today :rofl:

Or tomorrow. Or Friday

Well apparently they cant send out mind since taking payment on Saturday but my Madame Web that took payment an hour ago got dispatched lol.

I had the dispatched email on Monday also. This is the first time I haven't received the item 2 days after that email. It's always dispatched (day 1) royal mail have received your parcel (day 2) delivered (day 3) like I said this is the first time in 100s of HMV purchases that it's gone over the third day. My guess is they're sat waiting for collection to help beat the bank holiday.

I'll be very surprised for sure, my bet is it's absolutely not landing on hallways or postboxes before the Bank Holiday. Why's everyone getting all sopping wet over this. The whole thing is a warehouse management tactic. Whomever delivers this won't get it to us until mid next week.
I hold no hope for the weekend ( and I'm looking forward to the Part 1/Part 2 double as well) :smuggrin:

Sorry a call? As in an actual call. What year is this?
They only reopened here about 6 months ago but we can't order from HMV UK without import fees still nor can we do click and collect into the store, so for now it's an old school walk into the store and order with a name and number deal. This is actually the only thing I've seen them put up for preorder so far since they've returned so I'd say it's a bit of a test run.

No one has it yet do they? Has anyone actually had their tracking change from "expecting"?
Not on mine anyway.
Money captured Monday.
Dispatched on Tuesday.
As of today, direct RoyalMail my tracking page states "unable to confirm the status of your item"

Last edited: