Eastern Promises (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Alliance Wave 2 [Canada]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
As posted by apsmith21 in the general Alliance Wave 2 thread, this will be released May 31th. We'll update this thread with art/details as available.

Thanks Justintime2k for posting the art in the "Wave 2 general thread".

M2189472.jpg

Eastern Promises Blu-Ray Steelbook:

Amazon.ca

http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B004XL4THC/?tag=hidefnin0b-20

Last edited by a moderator:
This is cutting it kinda close with no preorder links or anything for being a little over a month. I'm thinking it's may 31st 2012....

This is cutting it kinda close with no preorder links or anything for being a little over a month. I'm thinking it's may 31st 2012....

Well, maybe not...you have to remember that the Resident Evil steelbooks just appeared one day, so that kind of "steelbook surprise" has been done before. :D

Well, maybe not...you have to remember that the Resident Evil steelbooks just appeared one day, so that kind of "steelbook surprise" has been done before. :D

Yeah, I forgot. But usually amazon is on the ball. Search on amazon us the movie "center stage". My wife wanted the blu ray and I ordered it 11/7/09 and still no release. It'll just be at my door randomly

Crusty-haha! Yes, though I still "like" the cover of "The Fighter", as the relationship of these two brothers is very central to the film, for me-perhaps they could have chosen a different "style" to convey that relationship. But still better than the 1st set of "Universum" covers, IMO, LOL

Hey guys... just got lasik and my eyes are still healing up (can barely read the screen still)... so bare with me please :)

Anyone know/presume whether that big blue 'combo' logo is part of the cover itself, or a removable flap type deal?

Hi all-I sent a message to Amazon.ca to ask them when the listings would be up, so Steelbook nuts could order. Their reply is here-I undoubtedly was not the only one, hopefully they'll be up soon.

"I will be sure to pass your message on to the appropriate department in our company for consideration. Customer feedback like yours is very important in helping us continue to improve the selection and service we provide.

You can check back with our site occasionally for more information regarding the listings of Steelbooks.

Thank you for shopping at Amazon.ca. We hope to see you again soon.
"

Reactions: JPBoston