The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 54) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 6, 2024
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B (Pre-order on July 5, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $175.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $54.99 (Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B)

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti A: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D+Flip Lenticuar (Front), 3D Lenticular (Back) Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti B: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3D Lenticulars, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

DK_Packshot_Box_cfa96228-d028-4e5a-b1d3-80a297401850_5000x.jpg
DK_Packshot_FS_5000x.jpg
DK_Packshot_DLSA_5000x.jpg
DK_Packshot_DLSB_5000x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if serious, but... the front is just cropped tighter than the back. They're exactly the same, standing in exactly the same spot.
Actually, if we're to think that way, and not just the obvious design laziness, then yeah, the back shot is further away, enough to assume Batman is behind Joker.

Reactions: milky
Actually, if we're to think that way, and not just the obvious design laziness, then yeah, the back shot is further away, enough to assume Batman is behind Joker.
If Batman is behind Joker then they are not facing each other. Maybe they're about to take 10 paces then draw.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: laz305
This isn't an either/or, folks. It can be lazy design work and you can like it. There's no need to make up stories that excuse the lazy design work. :rofl:

(Actually, looking at the combined images that you all are insisting is what's happening in these photos—please don't make up stories.)

TDK combined.png

Last edited:
A bit of a bummer that they match the spine bat logo across the one-click and not across the trilogy. Would love to order all the fullslips and have the logo full on my shelf.

I'd usually recommend triggers (and still would for the future), but his GB has been open for 2 days already, and priority is given to those who bought batman begins and regular buyers. So take that into consideration when asking.
Do you know how it works. So if I request a copy in the group buy forum as to when you find out if you are successful in securing your copy. As if not successful will try my luck on collectong. But would need to know before it goes live there

Do you know how it works. So if I request a copy in the group buy forum as to when you find out if you are successful in securing your copy. As if not successful will try my luck on collectong. But would need to know before it goes live there
I tried contacting triggers but he can’t accept messages as his inbox is full

The group buy will close before it goes live, so don't worry about that. If you're successful you'll get a PM and/or paypal invoice, depending where you ordered and if you've joined before. If you don't get one by the day before, at least, assume you won't be getting one, and try to buy direct/elsewhere.

The group buy will close before it goes live, so don't worry about that. If you're successful you'll get a PM and/or paypal invoice, depending where you ordered and if you've joined before. If you don't get one by the day before, at least, assume you won't be getting one, and try to buy direct/elsewhere.
Thanks for the info.

Reactions: samdavies