Edinburgh
Release Date: 22nd July, 2013
Purchase link: Amazon
Zavvi

Price : £17.75
Note: 1-disc edition

91NUpdriQBL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Around the 6 minute mark.. this guy gives us good look at the US edition.

Hopefully UK gets all the extra bit n' pieces.

That looks great, hopefully the UK version is identical. Looking at the pictures though the lenticular image is missing where as its there on the US picture. I hope it is included though, it looks really cool!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: andy69 and sgmido
Is this the same as the US version?

Just found out Jim Kelly has died. R.I.P

Last edited:
The only slightly worrying thing is the U.S version has a lenticular card. It is shown on the left hand side of the Picture on the U.S version but is missing from the UK one. Hopefully it will be included

Also the patch is missing from the pic. I think the Australian version was missing the lenticular and the patch, so its possible the UK one will be the same...

Here's a quick snap, guys. If I'm being honest, I would have preferred the red disc, too. Still, I'm looking forward to watching it later, and having a browse through the special features. Classic film.

That is disappointing that we don't get the lenticular.:( How is the quality of the box, Is it still thick card?

That is disappointing that we don't get the lenticular.:( How is the quality of the box, Is it still thick card?

It's not bad. The front does have a nice glossy finish. I'll let you be the judge of how thick the card is. I definitely wouldn't be too heavy-handed with it, though. :thumbs:

Attachments

• Enter 1.jpg
    Enter 1.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 69
  • Enter 2.jpg
    Enter 2.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 71
  • Enter 3.jpg
    Enter 3.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 71
It's not bad. The front does have a nice glossy finish. I'll let you be the judge of how thick the card is. I definitely wouldn't be too heavy-handed with it, though. :thumbs:

Thanks for the pics. It looks like we have lost out to the US version again, that came in a very thick hard case with artwork on the front and back.:(

Received this set today. Disappointed with the UK version not containing the patch, lenticular card and booklet....:(

In process of viewing now, must admit PQ looks better than the 2007 release....at least:movie:

Reactions: hiphopnrap