Edinburgh
Release Date: 22nd July, 2013
Purchase link: Amazon
Zavvi

Price : £17.75
Note: 1-disc edition

91NUpdriQBL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is in the 3 for £17 as well so if you can find another 2 titles then it works out at £5.66 which isn't bad but like Sigil say's we Brits get screwed again on the actual release, same as the James Dean set but then again that's $89.99 as a pose to £17.99.

Any other differences between the US and the UK versions?
The disc is the same, but I don't think you get the lenticular card in the UK one

You also don't get the iron-on patch and the outer cardboard sleeve is not as thick/sturdy as the US one. Additionally the UK slip cover has all the information printed on the back I believe, whilst the US one has nice clean artwork with all the information printed on the wraparound card.

Oooh yeah; the UK one is also missing a information booklet if I'm not mistaken (not 100% sure on this one though)

This is a great price but the US set is far superior. The box is very flimsy card on this one and it's missing a lot of the extra bits. I think I will wait out for a price drop on the US version.

Reactions: 123kid
Almost bought that book from the LFCC last month.... glad I didn't! Gonna have to go to The Works now and pick that up