Entertainment Store - SteelBook Retailer Thread [United Kingdom]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
entertainmentstore_zps5a70a611.jpg

Entertainment Store are a retailer operating exclusively in the PlayTrade section of Play.com:

Store links: Play.com - eBay.co.uk

Feel free to discuss shipping, customer service, availability, etc. about this retailer here.

Exclusive 2013 HDN Interview here

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q) I haven't mastered English yet - how can I read the site?!
A) Install Google translate on your browser:

Google Chrome HERE
Firefox HERE

Q) How do I register?
A) Click HERE >> Fill in details>> Follow on screen instructions >> Done!

Q) Do they ship outside of UK?
A) They only offer (free) shipping within the UK with the exception of some items sold through their eBay outlet which may be eligible for International delivery.

Q) What form of packing do they use?
A) A cardboard sleeve (pictured below, thanks to Zoneism):
Q) Will the retailer charges upon order or upon shipment
A) You will be charged upon dispatch

Q) What payment do they accept?
A) Credit/debit card only

Q) Customer Services any good?
A) Overall the majority of Ninjas have had a good experience with ES - will update constantly.

Cancellations: Your account >> Outstanding Orders >> Cancel Order

Replacements: Your account >> Order History >> Return item >> Follow instructions

Refunds: TBC

Last edited:
Is it usual for Entertainment Store to ignore customer messages? I sent them 2 mails within a week according a damage and there is no response yet. :(

Is it usual for Entertainment Store to ignore customer messages? I sent them 2 mails within a week according a damage and there is no response yet. :(
IME they're not the quickest but do reply eventually. It took them 4 days to reply to an email I sent recently.

Reactions: UZO
Just had to comment on entertainment store's customer service - I ordered anchorman 2 steelbook and when it arrived, it had a scratch on the back. After contacting them they immediately offered to give me a replacement or a refund and refund the postage back to them.

Just felt the need to comment on their good service, my replacement is on its way and they have refunded me £4 towards the postage costs.

Put in a order for 4 steelbooks from their recent sale, hope they do a good job with protecting these steelbooks. I have only used them to buy single steelbook orders this year, all of them have been in the cardboard sleeve already shown here.

An update, I received the steelbooks recently (TNT are slow) and ES put three steelbooks together in a custom made cardboard sleeve, it holds 3 Steelbooks. Was a bit worried thinking they may be bent or possible scuffs but the packaging is hard and there is no risk of movement inside. :cool:

The other steelbook was put in their ordinary single, reliable, card sleeve.

Three out of four steelbooks are in great condition, one of them has a manufacturing problem with the paint, it's in a crucial part of the steelbook, so back it goes, I have contacted ES for a return.

Last edited:
Had a couple of their exclusives but cancelled my preorder for Anchorman 2 after watching it! Maybe if the price drops i will add it to the first one.

Why need for speed is avaible to international shipping and other steelbooks not ?
They had made a test before with some steelbooks for international shipping but don't know if it was a successful trial.