Slipbox Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Novamedia Exclusive No.15) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: September 30, 2016 (Pre-order Sep. 8, 2016)
Purchase links: Lenticular - Full Slip
Price: $33.99 (Lenti) - $32.99 (Full Slip)

Lenti | Full Slip

14207620_763408120429629_3730483403840874236_o.jpg 14107779_763408117096296_5004001184914397421_o.jpg

Dear Customers,

Thank you very much for the interest of our Nova Amaray series #14 <A Bittersweet Life> pre-order yesterday. We will make sure packaging and quality control are done well before sending out the products.
The next Nova Amaray series is <Eternal Sunshine> directed by Michel Gondry. <Eternal Sunshine> is one of the best movies directed by Michel Gondry and it’s a movie about a new perception of love. The character tries to erase its memory, but through the process, he finds the love and affection for his lover. This unique material for the drama has made a beautiful movie with a story by Charlie Kaufman and directing by Michel Gondry. Nova Amaray #15 Eternal Sunshine> has an extra feature of commentary of Movie Critic, “Dong Jin Lee”. Listening to the commentary will give you more insights of the movie to enjoy it even more.
Nova Amaray Series #15 Eternal Sunshine> will be released in full slip and lenticular full slip. We are working with the Korean main poster and the lovely images of both Joel and Clementine. Pre-order will be early September and expected release period to be late September.

Thank you
Nova Media
14124562_764613423642432_4921325383149855348_o_j.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate how their site looks/works now. And what the heck happened to earning points?
My receipt has a column for Nova Points, and apparently I earned $0 for spending over $100... Boooo!!!

What is your order status?

Mine says: "Queued for Payment". I checked out, put in the usual PayPal info and eventually came back to Nova's site, where I was presented with an "Order completed" message. I got no PayPal receipt via e-mail, though. The payment's also not showing up in my PP account dash board.
As this is my first order since they relaunched the page, I have no previous experiences whether I need to worry that my order didn't go through. Any comments, please?

Would hate to miss on this.

What we're having here is an oh so imaginative flick and Nova is relying on such an all too modest design? And not only that: Whenever I'm looking at the full slip, the "Fargo" poster pops into my mind.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Fisheds and lolwut
That is weird. Is the order there on Nova?

Yes, the order is in the system.
Good news: I got the payment notification and the status update ("Pending" now) just a few minutes ago. So all in all, it took about 3 1/2 hours for the Nova checkout system to process my order. In the meantime, I successfully ordered the The Hateful Eight One Click at Kimchi in less than half of a minute. Nova's fun! :)

What we're having here is an oh so heavily imaginative flick and Nova is relying on such an all too modest design? And not only that: Whenever I'm looking at the full slip, the "Fargo" poster pops into my mind.

I agree, the Full Slip bears a resemblance to the Fargo art, and there could have been other choices for the artwork. However, the first live pics sold me to it, for as I love the lovely details, the finish and especially the typography.

I agree, the Full Slip bears a resemblance to the Fargo art, and there could have been other choices for the artwork. However, the first live pics sold me to it, for as I love the lovely details, the finish and especially the typography.

Sure, there's nada to nag about that pristine finish.

Shipping notice received, a minute later another e-mail "delivery completed" - that must have been the fastest delivery I've ever had, without me even noticing the parcel arriving at my doorstep. :D

Reactions: Marco86 and C.C. 95
Shipping notice received, a minute later another e-mail "delivery completed" - that must have been the fastest delivery I've ever had, without me even noticing the parcel arriving at my doorstep. :D
I had the same! I was like "I know I got my mail today! Did my mailman steal it?!" It did say delivered!