Face/Off (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #5) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release Date: end of August 2013
With inside and embossed artwork. The embossed bullet will be amazing and it will be one of kind.
Available from the Ninja shop: here

Official HDN video presentation:
[media=youtube]4JUfQzywlHc[/media]

Artworks:
FACE-OFF-BD1.JPG

View attachment 35683
View attachment 36473

Actual pictures: (Thanks to Domalorite)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice point, i agree with that, just when you have steelbook after steelbook on a shelf, i think its nice to see a change, as it stands out... But then again the steel is so unique it doesn't need a slip, its just because it has one we are keen to see it :D

Reactions: Kashby
Both Valid points but Don't get me wrong I won't be binning the slip cover anytime soon I will put it away just incase I ever choose to sell the steelbook on.

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

And if the wreck it Ralph slip covers are anything to go by then I'm sure this one will be a beaut!

Reactions: XXHAPPY GILMORE
OMG! i almost forget this one is coming up finally next weekend! not to bad to close the month ah? next 3 months are a marathon for me:ohno:...try 24 steelbooks among GB'S and pre orders, and all are selective ones!:hilarious::hilarious:

OMG! i almost forget this one is coming up finally next weekend! not to bad to close the month ah? next 3 months are a marathon for me:ohno:...try 24 steelbooks among GB'S and pre orders, and all are selective ones!:hilarious::hilarious:

I hope you not a big fan of disney and pixar movies :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: 24 is good, i count 33 :ohno:

Would be good to know some more information such as shipping dates etc.

I just squared up my invoice there so looking forward to this one :)

It'll be the perfect companion to Play.com's Con Air.

Would be good to know some more information such as shipping dates etc.

I just squared up my invoice there so looking forward to this one :)

It'll be the perfect companion to Play.com's Con Air.

The bin is the perfect companion for Play.com's Con Air :naughty: The steelbook was not good. From the photos, this seems to be so much better!