Face/Off (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #5) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release Date: end of August 2013
With inside and embossed artwork. The embossed bullet will be amazing and it will be one of kind.
Available from the Ninja shop: here

Official HDN video presentation:
[media=youtube]4JUfQzywlHc[/media]

Artworks:
FACE-OFF-BD1.JPG

View attachment 35683
View attachment 36473

Actual pictures: (Thanks to Domalorite)

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? I liked the Con Air steelbook. I see those films hand in hand from my late teens.

They both are great movies but when talking about the Steelbook Con Air Vs. the Steelbook Face Off there is no contest, Face Off is on a whole other level

I must thank all the staff at HDN and all the kind HDN member's who go out of there way and all the hard work to make all the GB happen , your doing a fantastic job .

Reactions: gwyper
Anybody up for a HUB London, UK pick up if bluraysteel agrees?

Sounds good and would be helpful to everyone who lives around London, however of this goes through, will the normal HUB's be open, i.e. for those who don't live local to London?

If so then its a good idea for everyone in London, but wouldn't that increase the costs as they would have to be posted to two HUB's? ;)

Sounds good and would be helpful to everyone who lives around London, however of this goes through, will the normal HUB's be open, i.e. for those who don't live local to London?

If so then its a good idea for everyone in London, but wouldn't that increase the costs as they would have to be posted to two HUB's? ;)

At the moment we have two UK HUBs for WIR, the main one is for UK shipping (forwarding) and the other (mine) is for London pick up.

Shipping costs directly to the UK HUBs from China is included in the GB price. With mine, no additional UK forwarding postage as it's pick up :thumbs:

Reactions: XXHAPPY GILMORE
At the moment we have two UK HUBs for WIR, the main one is for UK shipping (forwarding) and the other (mine) is for London pick up.

Shipping costs directly to the UK HUBs from China is included in the GB price. With mine, no additional UK forwarding postage as it's pick up :thumbs:

Thats a pretty good idea then for those local, i will have to have mine sent to the other UK HUB because mine will need posting, but i will still say thanks anyway ;)