Face/Off (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #5) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release Date: end of August 2013
With inside and embossed artwork. The embossed bullet will be amazing and it will be one of kind.
Available from the Ninja shop: here

Official HDN video presentation:
[media=youtube]4JUfQzywlHc[/media]

Artworks:
FACE-OFF-BD1.JPG

View attachment 35683
View attachment 36473

Actual pictures: (Thanks to Domalorite)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol!

I get what you mean but
technically the characters change identities, Travolta's head is still Travolta's head.

Oh well, minor quibble

Eh? This is probably one of the only examples of where the names above the wrong actor/actress's head makes perfect sense, considering what the film is about.

Is there an update in regards to the slip? I'm curious to see how this beast can get any better! :D

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Since a few wreck it ralph have been arriving scratched, Kevin could you put in a word in with blufans and get them to be extra careful with these since these are all black. It been annoying if same happens to these gems.

Since a few wreck it ralph have been arriving scratched, Kevin could you put in a word in with blufans and get them to be extra careful with these since these are all black. It been annoying if same happens to these gems.

That likely happened during the shrink wrapping process, I already reported the issue to Blufans. They said they will double bag the Face/Off release to avoid such problems.

b.jpg

n.jpg

From what I can read on Blufans, because of the problems with WIR, Faceoff will have added protection to prevent scratches. The steelbook will be shrinkwrapped before putting into the Slip. The slip will then be put in a polybag with the stickers stuck on top. And will start shipping from Blufans next Monday.

From what I can read on Blufans, because of the problems with WIR, Faceoff will have added protection to prevent scratches. The steelbook will be shrinkwrapped before putting into the Slip. The slip will then be put in a polybag with the stickers stuck on top. And will start shipping from Blufans next Monday.

So the slip will be outside of the shrinkwrapped steel?

Great news about the separate shrink wrapping. :thumbs: At least they have taken on board the current issues with WIR.

Thanks for sharing the pics Domalorite, the slip looks great. The faces and text I see are the reverse of what's on the steel.