Face/Off (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #5) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release Date: end of August 2013
With inside and embossed artwork. The embossed bullet will be amazing and it will be one of kind.
Available from the Ninja shop: here

Official HDN video presentation:
[media=youtube]4JUfQzywlHc[/media]

Artworks:
FACE-OFF-BD1.JPG

View attachment 35683
View attachment 36473

Actual pictures: (Thanks to Domalorite)

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I can read on Blufans, because of the problems with WIR, Faceoff will have added protection to prevent scratches. The steelbook will be shrinkwrapped before putting into the Slip. The slip will then be put in a polybag with the stickers stuck on top. And will start shipping from Blufans next Monday.

So the slip will be outside of the shrinkwrapped steel?

Yes...he couldn't have written it any more clearly. SB will be shrink wrapped, then the slip goes on and the whole thing is covered with a poly bag. I didn't say any differently from the way he did, but i hope you'll be able to make sense of what i wrote.

This might be the best release ever. That treatment + sick slip. I cant see any competition to this point.

Kimchi t2: ok but rereleased art
Le grand bleue: awesome but we have to see it in hand
Rambo: great movie and rare as hell but no treatment and efforts close to this
Thor: masterpiece but no slip same goes for The Raid and alot of other beauties

Even the 'i keep it sealed' fraction will be happy with this kind of slip

Brilliant release

Yes...he couldn't have written it any more clearly. SB will be shrink wrapped, then the slip goes on and the whole thing is covered with a poly bag. I didn't say any differently from the way he did, but i hope you'll be able to make sense of what i wrote.

I wanted clarification because this is hardly normal for a steelbook.

I wanted clarification because this is hardly normal for a steelbook.

Before being a dick next time, maybe consider not posting at all.

Yeah I agree its not normal, I would imagine they're doing it that way so we can see if it the steelbook is damaged without breaking the seal

The slip is merely okay, just looks a bit plain to me compared to what it could have been, but the steelbook WILL surely be one of the best ever released. It's just so awesome looking and I can't wait to have it in hand.

Has anyone else noticed how pronounced the border is on this? It really looks premium with hard 'bossing. Pretty much looks bullet proof, hehe.

Reactions: lgans316
The slip is merely okay, just looks a bit plain to me compared to what it could have been, but the steelbook WILL surely be one of the best ever released. It's just so awesome looking and I can't wait to have it in hand.

Has anyone else noticed how pronounced the border is on this? It really looks premium with hard 'bossing. Pretty much looks bullet proof, hehe.

I agree the slip does look a bit plain but the steel itself should be one of the best

UK HUB OPEN - CLICK HERE

Please ensure you read the rules and state which postage option you wish to go with. You can now also combine your GIJOE2 orders with Face Off.

Thanks

I must say that, having waited so long for this, I've lost interest. I hope when it finally arrives I'll be more enthusiastic.

The hub shipping list is up at the group buy section, GB members please review that immediately.

If you paid the invoice, but can't find your name on the list, please contact me ASAP.

For UK hub, there is a London pickup by Hubmuswell. Please contact him for your request right now.