Face/Off (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #5) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release Date: end of August 2013
With inside and embossed artwork. The embossed bullet will be amazing and it will be one of kind.
Available from the Ninja shop: here

Official HDN video presentation:
[media=youtube]4JUfQzywlHc[/media]

Artworks:
FACE-OFF-BD1.JPG

View attachment 35683
View attachment 36473

Actual pictures: (Thanks to Domalorite)

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my 2 copies today and they look great! Only concern is that one of them has a fairly good scratch on the back but it's under the shrinkwrap so I guess it either happened during manufacturing or the initial wrapping process. Not going to concern myself with it because of how awesome the front looks, but I don't understand how something like that slips by. I mean someone in the process had to notice it was there so I wonder why they just don't reject it and pick another one.

Anyway, that's not anyone's concern here. Thanks Kevin for the opportunity to have this and DB for being the hub! :scat::scat:

Received my copy yesterday and looks great but not sure if this was discussed prior but there are 2 white spots located in the center of the slip. Dont know if its just my copy or more than one. I see from the actual pics it also shows it there as well. Still haven't gotten around to removing the slip and checking the steel though. Much respect to everyone involved.

Received my copy yesterday and looks great but not sure if this was discussed prior but there are 2 white spots located in the center of the slip. Dont know if its just my copy or more than one. I see from the actual pics it also shows it there as well. Still haven't gotten around to removing the slip and checking the steel though. Much respect to everyone involved.

They arent white spots buddy, its suppose to be an eye joining the 2 faces ;)
Look at the 2nd image in the spoiler in OP, you can see it a bit better there, but the one below shows it very dark and is hard to tell, so I guess the slip is dark then...

They arent white spots buddy, its suppose to be an eye joining the 2 faces ;)
Look at the 2nd image in the spoiler in OP, you can see it a bit better there, but the one below shows it very dark and is hard to tell, so I guess the slip is dark then...

My bad..lol...

Its early where I'm at....also having a few drinks from last night didn't help either. ..:p

Reactions: XXHAPPY GILMORE