Face/Off (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #5) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release Date: end of August 2013
With inside and embossed artwork. The embossed bullet will be amazing and it will be one of kind.
Available from the Ninja shop: here

Official HDN video presentation:
[media=youtube]4JUfQzywlHc[/media]

Artworks:
FACE-OFF-BD1.JPG

View attachment 35683
View attachment 36473

Actual pictures: (Thanks to Domalorite)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is being held by the UK hub things are getting ridiculas with this group buy

Aren't they trying to save you money by sending in smaller batches to try to cut down on Customs charges? Would you rather it take longer to get there or have to pay more? Maybe that's something that should've been proposed at the beginning to see how members want to handle it.

Reactions: karl01
I don't mind the wait at all, after all, we are not given any timeframes when joining the GB, so we can't get annoyed when they don't arrive fast enough...

I really appreciate all the hard work put in to the GB by Kevin, and also by the hubs, i think its HUBMUSWELL and Naughtius Maximus for the UK, and digitalbabe in the US, and for everyone else i am sorry i haven't mentioned you but i can't remember everybody, sorry...
Its a really time consuming job, i have never hosted a GB so its impossible to fully appreciate the effort put into it, but we can give it our best shot, so instead of saying how slow the this is or whatever, lets thank them for all their tireless work ;)
They don't ask for anything in return, and if it wasn't for them we wouldn't even be getting the steels anyway ;)

I get why some are frustrated with it and i am by no means having a go at you at all, i'm just saying lets be grateful for their work :thumbs:

P.S.
bigducknfish- i can only guess yours is in the German hub because its the closest country taking part in the GB to where you are, because Blufans don't ship overseas, it just gets put with the shipment for the closest country in the GB ;)
But i could well be wrong :p

I'm getting rather disappointed with peoples reactions to the BluFans GBs recently. There is a lot of negativity and impatience going around. Isn't it enough that we are getting the opportunity to obtain these hard to come by steels?

No wonder Kevin was considering jacking it in.

Personally, I have no problem with paying for my steel and waiting however long it takes to arrive. I have faith that if it all went tits up, I'd receive a refund.

So what's up with all the impatience and negativity. Chillax, all good things come to those who wait. And let's be honest. It's not like they're stealing your money.

Every company these days has a few problems and delays, it's unavoidable. Look a Zavvi, the amount of emails I've had stating that there are delays and like the rest of you I have the option to cancel. So basically what I'm saying is, so yer whining and be more patient. Jeez. It could be worse.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

There been held for the greater good of the GB,to hopefully save us all a few quid.

It's not fair on people if a batch come through customs clean & then other peoples get stopped & they have to pay a fee.

As good as the film is i doubt anyone's in a hurry to see it.

This things awesome & well worth the wait.Thanks to everyone involved :thumbs:

shadow wind your neck in people have paid for these including me and there being held.

I'm only saying people need to be patient. And it's not like we've not had to wait for other releases. People are acting like they never knew what they were getting in to. Generally we have to wait for GBs add to that customs hold ups, and you've got a recipe for moaning. As an adult, I find it all rather childish. Just saying.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I'm still not sure about who is shipping to me and can't find a specific hub for Japan. My name is under the German hub, but that can't be right, can it?

In any case, hopefully it makes it's way here someday as every single picture is spectacular IMO.

Blufans is not setting up for the international shipping yet or at least for a single order. Otherwise, there will be no needs for the group buys or the work of the hub. In most Blufans group buys, Asian and Oceanic orders are quite small. Even I group their orders under the US/Canada, UK hub, it will still be a long way to home. And John aka Masterblaster is hosting many great EU group buys at HDN, I thought it might be a good idea to let him handle the orders and in case you might join his own group guys in order to combine the shipping and save some costs. However, you will always have the choice of hubs if telling me in advance. Or I am willing to listen any suggestions and recommendation on Asian hubs. If the group buy orders there are over 20, the hub could be set up.
I hope this will answer some of your questions.

Last edited:
All moaning will do is put people off hosting a GB or a hub in future. You are actually not helping anybody.

I agree people have to understand that GB hosts are doing this on their free time and are not Amazon just chill out and wait. Patience is what a lot of people have to learn now a days :thumbs:

keep-calm-and-have-little-patience.png

The guys doing these group buys deserve more respect for what they do. Without them you wouldn't get this gem. (If you got it from fleabay you wouldn't get this price)

And when they pick steels up instore they hand inspect them for pristine copies.

This is a stunning steelbook and it's more than worth the wait guys.

Last edited:
I love the Blu Fans releases and have ordered every one of them. But not one is in my collection in my house yet! EEK! What that means is that I am going to be buzzing when I receive that parcel :LOL: Meanwhile there's no shortage of cool things happening and other collectibles heading my way to enjoy and keep me happy in the meantime.

This F/O release looks stunning and I'm looking forward to getting it and all the rest of the BF releases too. I can wait to get it :D

Btw - an anagram of patience is 'peace tin'. Very spiritual eh? :p