Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: March 16th and 23rd, 2015
Price: £12.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies each
Furious 7 releases in cinemas later this year. Start your engines now by grabbing the complete set of The Fast & The Furious Steelbooks on Zavvi! Pre-order all Steelbooks & you will be given a mystery discount at the end of March. Each Fast & Furious Steelbook is limited to 2000 copies & will be available for just £12.99 each! We will launch two at 12pm (GMT) every Sunday until 08/02/15.

Release threads:
The Fast and the Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
Tokyo Drift
Fast & Furious
Furious 5
Fast & Furious 6

Direct purchase links:
The Fast and the Furious (Sold out)
2 Fast 2 Furious
Tokyo Drift
Fast & Furious
Fast 5
Fast & Furious 6

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg ff.jpg ff.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying to order these but for some reason i keep getting this come up when choosing the delivery option:
"Error loading delivery options. Please try adjusting your delivery address or try again later."

I made two orders earlier this morning so not sure whats going on. Anyone else having this problem?

Me too.

I've got them in my basket but it keeps saying error loading delivery options and I can't submit my order.

Edited to add, it finally worked but removed the discount code so I had to go back and re-enter it. Annoying.

do you have the same problem?

yeah happened when i was using myiphone the other day to order big hero 6.. even tho it was the right email and password i had to rest everything before it would work. then today it happened again.. i tested it before ordering fast and furious 3 & 4.. had to reset again before i could log in.. each time i reset it to the same password it was before anyway.. its odd

NOT WORKING AT ALL::

shipping options aren´t even loading... or if loading you´ll get the error message about the address.. refreshing or adding a new address DOES NOTHING!!!!!

yeah happened when i was using myiphone the other day to order big hero 6.. even tho it was the right email and password i had to rest everything before it would work. then today it happened again.. i tested it before ordering fast and furious 3 & 4.. had to reset again before i could log in.. each time i reset it to the same password it was before anyway.. its odd
talk to zavvi like i did there working on my problem now

Reactions: Mark
If I am changing delivery address to the UK it´s working.. but that doesn´t help much.. does it?

as soon as I am trying my actual address again I am getting the error message again...

I thought peeps in here are close with Zavvi and Zavvi is reading this forum as well.. so why isn´t this going on for more than an hour now....??

or are they DELIBERATELY shipping these to the UK / Holland only..????

Ordered the first 4, the only fear I have is that I get all 6 and 1 arrives damaged and of course they are sold out by the time I have all 6 in hand...Bloody hell, I didn't realize I was such a pessimist LOL.

Last edited:
If I am changing delivery address to the UK it´s working.. but that doesn´t help much.. does it?

as soon as I am trying my actual address again I am getting the error message again...

I thought peeps in here are close with Zavvi and Zavvi is reading this forum as well.. so why isn´t this going on for more than an hour now....??

or are they DELIBERATELY shipping these to the UK / Holland only..????
worked mine shipping to ireland