Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: March 16th and 23rd, 2015
Price: £12.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies each
Furious 7 releases in cinemas later this year. Start your engines now by grabbing the complete set of The Fast & The Furious Steelbooks on Zavvi! Pre-order all Steelbooks & you will be given a mystery discount at the end of March. Each Fast & Furious Steelbook is limited to 2000 copies & will be available for just £12.99 each! We will launch two at 12pm (GMT) every Sunday until 08/02/15.

Release threads:
The Fast and the Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
Tokyo Drift
Fast & Furious
Furious 5
Fast & Furious 6

Direct purchase links:
The Fast and the Furious (Sold out)
2 Fast 2 Furious
Tokyo Drift
Fast & Furious
Fast 5
Fast & Furious 6

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg ff.jpg ff.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hallo,

there problem was when you order to a german adress :-(

Worldwide Order possible except Germany

greetings

that´s just silly... why would Zavvi deliberately shut out german customers for these 2 items only...
especially when the first 2 could still be ordered.... they´d have shitstorm of royally pissed off customers coming their way.. and rightfully so...

even Zavvi can´t be THAT stupid

Last edited:
@TobGud and all-I've sent our contact an e-mail. I am not sure what's happening here, but hopefully someone can sort it out. Keep in mind it's the weekend, I am not sure if anyone is available. If I receive a reply first, before the issue is resolved, I'll post back. Thanks!

@TobGud and all-I've sent our contact an e-mail. I am not sure what's happening here, but hopefully someone can sort it out. Keep in mind it's the weekend, I am not sure if anyone is available. If I receive a reply first, before the issue is resolved, I'll post back. Thanks!

@digitalbabe THANKS... hope you´ll get a reply soon.. as these will sell out SOON
already created accounts on Zavvi.de/nl/es but same result... can´t place an order.... :confused:

Reactions: digitalbabe
I had the same problem as well. I had to reload all my details twice before it would work. 20 minutes doing that crap.......... But to fair I'm noticed recently a lot of sites with loading or error problems even major sites like amazon and I'm beginning to wonder if the hacking problems that have been going on with the likes of Sony are a lot more widespread that is being let on.......