Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: March 16th and 23rd, 2015
Price: £12.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies each
Furious 7 releases in cinemas later this year. Start your engines now by grabbing the complete set of The Fast & The Furious Steelbooks on Zavvi! Pre-order all Steelbooks & you will be given a mystery discount at the end of March. Each Fast & Furious Steelbook is limited to 2000 copies & will be available for just £12.99 each! We will launch two at 12pm (GMT) every Sunday until 08/02/15.

Release threads:
The Fast and the Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
Tokyo Drift
Fast & Furious
Furious 5
Fast & Furious 6

Direct purchase links:
The Fast and the Furious (Sold out)
2 Fast 2 Furious
Tokyo Drift
Fast & Furious
Fast 5
Fast & Furious 6

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg ff.jpg ff.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@TobGud you still haven't been able to order , was you getting the problem with delivery address?

yes.. I´m STILL not able to order.. been trying for 7+ hours now..
same problem on all Zavvi sites...
everyone I´ve talked to with the same problem also still haven´t been able to order..

@TobGud have you tried signing out of your account and deleting the cookies and then re sign in .

yes... various times.. also tried different browsers, all different zavvi sites
using proxy.. and and and.. NOTHING IS WORKING
same for the others... it MUST be a Zavvi problem....

If you want buddy I could order a couple more via my account and when there released I could just forward them on .

If you want buddy I could order a couple more via my account and when there released I could just forward them on .

that is super nice of you... if you could order one each of 3 and 4 that would be great....
just to be on the safe side in case they´d sell out b4 this will be fixed.. THANKS SO MUCH!

So I guess it has nothing to do with providing an address outside of the UK?

it most definitely is now tho... as soon as I´d order with my address but the country change to UK it ´s no problem at all... doesn´t help much unfortunately..

Got the same messages over and over again the whole day. Very frustrating.

@ cobster: Could you please be so kind to secure another copy from ff3 and ff4? It would be very nice from you.