Film Arena - Steelbook Retailer Thread

fa logo 2.jpg

Feel free to discuss any experiences or policies about this retailer here.

http://www.filmarena.cz/

Last edited by a moderator:
Well quite frankly FA are F*₩¥ING me off BIG Time :banghead: .

The whole Last Stand situation was bad enough :(.

Now the Seventh Son has arisen well unless I want to own something to own it not because I love it or want it :(.

I HAVE To get that to stand a chance of getting a movie in the future as an FAC I MIGHT want :dunno:.

What Cack Arsed (idiotic impolitely) thought prosess is going into these ludicrous disisions is way beyond me :vomit:.

No one I do not care who they are o_O . Will I have eather putting a gun to my head or twisting my arm into buying something :angry:.

Insted of me desiring to own FA relises if this eliteisum keeps up it will turn people away including me :banghead: .

Only one I want need now is Dredd then reasess the options :notworthy: .

A HUGE MASSIVE WAVE OF LOVE TO KAREL AND MARTIN FOR ALL THAT THEY DO :drool: :notworthy: :kiss: :kiss: . Without them each FA relise would be beyond our grasps :ohno: .

Now the Seventh Son has arisen well unless I want to own something to own it not because I love it or want it :(.

I HAVE To get that to stand a chance of getting a movie in the future as an FAC I MIGHT want :dunno:.

What Cack Arsed (idiotic impolitely) thought prosess is going into these ludicrous disisions is way beyond me :vomit:.

No one I do not care who they are o_O . Will I have eather putting a gun to my head or twisting my arm into buying something :angry:.

Insted of me desiring to own FA relises if this eliteisum keeps up it will turn people away including me :banghead: .

A HUGE MASSIVE WAVE OF LOVE TO KAREL AND MARTIN FOR ALL THAT THEY DO :drool: :notworthy: :kiss: :kiss: . Without them each FA relise would be beyond our grasps :ohno: .
Take a breath, and breathe it's bank holiday enjoy the sunshine ;)
I have to admit I wouldn't buy some of the titles FA release but FA have shown with some of the films released you can actually polish a turd.lol :rofl:
Hope you enjoy the rest of your day, Dredd will be here soon.

Reactions: Scary Hair

wow flower you must be upset! It is a bit dissapointing of the way they are doing these extra limited releases at the moment. I just hope they don't keep doing it and especially if they release something that I really want. At the end of the day I am not sure why they are doing it apart from making more money and inflating the value of those releases beyond what they should be. Maybe that is the reason!! They want to increase the value of all FAC releases so they become more sort after, then they can increase the price even more without collectors complaining about it. Personally I think I hit the nail on the head there! It is a clever strategy, but at the end of the day they are a retail business which want to make more and more money just like any other business out there, thats how capatilism works unfortunately for us :(

@Danzigg1979 and @Maximus15

It is the being feeling like backed into a corner and like potentially being made to feel compelled to purchase due to fear :stop: . If that reads right LOL :giggle: .

The only time I get backed into a corner and freeze is when a critter has 8 legs on land :wtf: :OMG: .

Felt like a vent thats all not stressed mulled it over and finaly felt like I could articulate what I was feeling :woot: :kiss: .

I know Maximus 15 I only ever buy what I LOVE :kiss: I'm NOT a compeationist in any way :D .

Love to you all I feel better now :rofl: :rofl: .

Thanks for the tag!! I am seriously considering introducing new retailers to my collection.

I just dont have the space for 10 editions of the same movie lol. If they are unique of course I will grab them. I have more than 11 different copies of FF7 now from various retailers not including the economy releases :D Money is not an issue space to display them properly however is. Seems exciting though I will wait for the announcement of the titles. I am sure they will do a great job.

• Thanks
Reactions: Danzigg1979
Thanks for the tag!! I am seriously considering introducing new retailers to my collection.

I just dont have the space for 10 editions of the same movie lol. If they are unique of course I will grab them. I have more than 11 different copies of FF7 now from various retailers not including the economy releases :D Money is not an issue space to display them properly however is. Seems exciting though I will wait for the announcement of the titles. I am sure they will do a great job.

Supprised you have room at yours for anything concidering how well the GB's are going flower :whistle: :naughty: :kiss: .

Just announced:

Dear collectors,

let us kindly use this special evening to introduce you together with our Slovak colleagues - collectors and designers - our brand new project called BLACK BARONS.

This is a project similar to the FAC, the Slovak team will work independently on projects they choose.

Ivan and Bedo are collectors and big film fans, they own large movie collections, in which you can find all FAC editions as well as other premium copies from Blufans, HDZ, NVM, PA, Mondo etc.
These guys contacted us themselves, as well as travelled to our regular meetings showing how they can enrich local and international collectors. We found these signs as the main positive indicators that they are ready to work hard and to get better. Launching the project we have been preparing for the last few months. We considered offering these BB Slovak edition primarily to holders of FAC still collectible numbers or choose an independent line of selling, and according to all the polls and chats, not only between Maniacs, you were showing great interest, which pleased not only us but also our Slovak friends.

The existing test cooperation hinted that we can perfectly complement each other. It should be another positive element of our cooperation. Guys want to add new value. This means that where they feel they are able to add something compared to FAC, they will do it.
Announcing of BB editions will be similar as FAC. One-week rounds for still collectible numbers will work the same way.
Promotions and marketing them will prepare team FA. The social networks for BLACK BARONS will be also started soon.

We will not reveal for the beginning absolutely everything, because we want you to look forward to other news. Tomorrow we are going to reveal the name and limitation of the title that guys have chosen to start with. We recommend that you paid attention to this first coming title very carefully, because if they prove their quality to you, it will be the flagship of each collection :) We wish the boys good luck and devotion! We'll be here to help them with start and we believe you can support them too! :) FA and BB Teams

upload_2016-5-30_14-33-14.png

Last edited by a moderator: