zoneism

Steel Player
Premium Supporter
Mar 8, 2012
Release Date: 21st October 2013
Price: {param} £9.99 on play.com
Order: HERE- they only deliver within the UK.

For members outside of the UK, order here on their ebay account -http://www.ebay.com/itm/151151401048

If you live outside the UK, all is not lost! Order via a Group Buy:
Group Buy: Click HERE (ES only deliver WITHIN THE UK)

Other Info:
4K Qty
Region Free
View attachment 46208

Matte finish with spot gloss on robot, woman and title. Embossed robot and woman. Back card to keep images visible.

FP_3D.jpg

FP.jpg

More pics

FP_back.jpg

FP_inside.jpg

I got the below email from Entertainment Store last night after enquiring about what they had lined up and it seems to be a clue pointing towards a forthcoming release. Really cool way of dropping details about their releases and hopefully this one comes out next!!

Fingers crossed! I assume it's Forbidden Planet from that pic. If anyone has any other guesses then shout

Hi,

There are some fine, exclusive Super SteelBooks available to Pre-order at The Entertainment Store very soon. Can you guess which classic movie this is?

ES Email.jpg

Visit The Entertainment Store today, and check out our brilliant range of rare and exclusive DVDs and Blu Rays, in addition to a range of over 6,000 titles, with prices to suit every pocket.

Don’t forget all of our Product is shipped directly from the official studios so we guarantee what you see, is what you get!

Regards,

I had another email too but not sure yet what the title is from the clue. Will post it in the ES thread in a minute ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
If they do stick to the 7th October release I will require Group Buy participants to pay invoices asap.

If you sign up to the Group Buy AFTER 3rd October you will be required to pay upfront to secure your copy.

Reactions: Marina Blue
ES Have got some good stuff going on right now, I hope they continue bringing us this type of quality. They are actually taking time on each release and I am liking the artwork choices on there steels, this one in particular I think is very very good. I have ordered one copy for now but am tempted to go for 2 of these.

I can't say I'm struck on the artwork for this or NBK, but seeing as I have the other ES exclusives, I don't know whether to buy them just to keep the collection going

Just buy the steels you really want is my advice, unless you've got acres of cash and space to put them all. I collected most of plays releases, and now I have nearly 200 Steelbooks and running out of room fast. I'm finding myself thinking why on earth did i buy this/that title and now will have to flog some of them to make room for the ones I really want. The odd one or two go up in value though, which is always nice, but figuring which ones will is not always so easy :)

Just received this;

Thank you for your recent order for Forbidden Planet (Entertainment Store Exclusive Blu-Ray Steelbook)

We have recently been informed by the supplier of this product that our expected delivery date has been changed to 14-Oct-2013. We have updated this information on site and will endeavour to process your order to as soon as stock arrives.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused to you in this matter and thank you for your patience and valued custom.

Kind Regards,

EntertainmentStore

Reactions: harry and zoneism
Just received this;

Thank you for your recent order for Forbidden Planet (Entertainment Store Exclusive Blu-Ray Steelbook)

We have recently been informed by the supplier of this product that our expected delivery date has been changed to 14-Oct-2013. We have updated this information on site and will endeavour to process your order to as soon as stock arrives.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused to you in this matter and thank you for your patience and valued custom.

Kind Regards,

EntertainmentStore

Me too :scat:

The release date did change to October 21st, in fact that is the date ES are still displaying on the product page.