From Dusk Till Dawn (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: October 28,2013
Purchase link: From Dusk Till Dawn (Sold out!)
Price: 14.99 £
Notes: Limited to 4000 units

View attachment 37596
dusktd.jpg

dtd_steelbk_inner.jpg

Actual pics-thanks ricster!

IMG_4197.jpg

IMG_4198.jpg

IMG_4199.jpg

IMG_4201.jpg

IMG_4202.jpg

IMG_4203.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just placed an order after seeing the pictures. Glad it's not embossed and with no border. Also love the plain design and lack of titles on the front. Looks like one of the best steelbooks to me. Glad it was still available after seeing these pictures!

Should get mine on Monday. I didn't order for the lady, mainly for the film. Keeping the Tarantino collection going. It's nice to see something different to be fair.

just been doing some research and apparently UK edition of FDTD also has the best blu ray transfer - so a really sweet deal for overseas importers. Especially Germany where their version of the film is also cut :thumbs:

Are you sure about that? From what I've read the Italian transfer has the best compression. Also the Canadian disc has a brighter, cleaner transfer than the rest and some people prefer that.

Reactions: Dimon1305
Gotta admit I really like that artwork. If only this included the 'Full Tilt Boogie' documentary it would've been an instant purchase

Finish quality and title-or-no aside, the simple fact that a picture of Salma Hayek was chosen as the cover art to represent the movie is just... stupid. And a little creepy.

No offense to anyone that likes it, not calling you stupid, just saying. I would have liked something a little less juvenile for a cover. Like, I don't know, maybe the art on the back? Which was the original theatrical art, has the cool zero finish on the guns and Richie's glasses, and would have actually looked acceptably good without a title?

Then Salma on the back is more of a supplemental choice, and would make much more sense, both in the context of the movie and the way that the photo is textured and cut/bordered. My two cents anyway.

Would have been perfect if the covers were reversed and the tilte was on the front and debossed. I really like the back image the zero finish looks great. But it's good, something a little out of the ordinary for a change.

Finish quality and title-or-no aside, the simple fact that a picture of Salma Hayek was chosen as the cover art to represent the movie is just... stupid. And a little creepy.

No offense to anyone that likes it, not calling you stupid, just saying. I would have liked something a little less juvenile for a cover. Like, I don't know, maybe the art on the back? Which was the original theatrical art, has the cool zero finish on the guns and Richie's glasses, and would have actually looked acceptably good without a title?

Then Salma on the back is more of a supplemental choice, and would make much more sense, both in the context of the movie and the way that the photo is textured and cut/bordered. My two cents anyway.

How could any cover be too juvenile when it is for a movie that has a character with a machine gun strapped to his crotch?

You should go with The Canadian steelbook, you'll like that one better. It has Salma in the back and Clooney/Tarantino in the front plus it has the Title too.

I'm offended and upset just looking at your images SaberTooth. They should be removed from the thread.

It's not about the images it's about the suitability of the images and where they are used. The Canadian version is much better all round.

Last edited: