From Dusk Till Dawn (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: October 28,2013
Purchase link: From Dusk Till Dawn (Sold out!)
Price: 14.99 £
Notes: Limited to 4000 units

View attachment 37596
dusktd.jpg

dtd_steelbk_inner.jpg

Actual pics-thanks ricster!

IMG_4197.jpg

IMG_4198.jpg

IMG_4199.jpg

IMG_4201.jpg

IMG_4202.jpg

IMG_4203.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course what we really want is Zavvi to up their game or get the suppliers to up their game if a studio can supplt a 3D steelbook to one part of Europe they can do it the UK as well.

Perhaps part of the reason why Thor is getting a 3D steelbook is that Zavvi listened about IM3 not being 3D.

The tin is great... but the disc??? What kind of poor transfer is that?! Isn't it about time steelbooks were only granted to discs that actually made an effort with their content? :(

I got mine yesterday but there was a dent in the part where you open it and whilst it doesn't look that pretty, the guy on eBay gave me £11 refund so I only paid £9 for it.

What a beautiful steelbook this is. Having had the time now to take a good look at my copy I can honestly say I love it. This has been really well thought out and it having no title makes this really special. The choice of artwork here is really good, the design with the scratches is new and refreshing, the finish is about as good as it gets with matte. So overall with all this combined and it now being OOS I am one happy collector and really expect this to become very sought after as well as rise in £££££. I would like to add a thank you to Zavvi for this steelbook as they get a lot of unfair gripe on this site and a big thanks to the staff on this website for giving us as much advanced info as they can. Thank you. Ummmmm think I'll make a cup of tea and look at my FDTD again.

What a beautiful steelbook this is. Having had the time now to take a good look at my copy I can honestly say I love it. This has been really well thought out and it having no title makes this really special. The choice of artwork here is really good, the design with the scratches is new and refreshing, the finish is about as good as it gets with matte. So overall with all this combined and it now being OOS I am one happy collector and really expect this to become very sought after as well as rise in £££££. I would like to add a thank you to Zavvi for this steelbook as they get a lot of unfair gripe on this site and a big thanks to the staff on this website for giving us as much advanced info as they can. Thank you. Ummmmm think I'll make a cup of tea and look at my FDTD again.

decent looking steel but I really doubt it rises much in value, there's been much nicer steels that went OOS and you can still pick them up for fair prices, imo there isn't anything special about this steel;)

The tin is great... but the disc??? What kind of poor transfer is that?! Isn't it about time steelbooks were only granted to discs that actually made an effort with their content? :(

I thought the A/V quality was superb. Especially the audio!! I compare it against my old 2 disc DVD and in my opinion it was leaps and bounds better. Yes it does not compare with newer big budget titles but I thought it was a great looking transfer.

I'm Still awaiting delivery of From Dusk Till Dawn and Captain America

This looks fantastic I want mine
Postal System is mad items dispatched later you get before earlier items dispatched
Was dispatched Wed 23rd Oct
Got deliveries of other steelbooks on Wed and Today all dispatched Wed 23rd
This better be delivered by this Monday 4Th
The postal system its all over the place for deliveries to Rep of Ireland