Furious 7 - In theatres April 3, 2015

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Furious 7 (2015)

Tagline: Vengeance Hits Home

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Crime[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]James Wan[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Vin Diesel[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dwayne Johnson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jason Statham[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Paul Walker[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lucas Black[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michelle Rodriguez[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kurt Russell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Elsa Pataky[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jordana Brewster[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ronda Rousey[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Djimon Hounsou[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tyrese Gibson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nathalie Emmanuel[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Iggy Azalea[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tony Jaa[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Shad Moss[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ludacris[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-04-03[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]140[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Continuing the global exploits in the unstoppable franchise built on speed, Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and Dwayne Johnson lead the returning cast of Fast & Furious 7. James Wan directs this chapter of the hugely successful series that also welcomes back favorites Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, Tyrese Gibson, Chris "Ludacris" Bridges, Elsa Pataky and Lucas Black. They are joined by international action stars new to the franchise including Jason Statham, Djimon Hounsou, Tony Jaa, Ronda Rousey and Kurt Russell.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
dCgm7efXDmiABSdWDHBDBx2jwmn.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDb:
Director: James Wan
With: Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson, Tyrese Gibson, Kurt Russell, Lucas Black, and some guy named Jason :)

TRAILER:

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally!I seems like forever since i heard anything.Vin needs to drop the trailer and kill facebook.

In 7 DAYS The Trailer will be Droppin' like it's hot!

"The road to FURIOUS 7 starts here.

Because of our fans, our saga has grown bigger and better with every chapter. In just 7 days, we will reveal the first trailer for our next installment – FURIOUS 7 – at The Road to Furious 7: Trailer Launch Event at Universal Studios in Los Angeles!

We want to share this moment with all of our fans around the world. For those of you not able to attend in person, you’ll be able to follow a live broadcast starting at noon Pacific on the Fast & Furious Facebook page and on E!. For those in the Los Angeles area, tickets will be available starting tomorrow, October 27th, on the official Fast & Furious social pages.

Starting today, you can submit questions for Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, Tyrese Gibson, Chris “Ludacris” Bridges, and Jason Statham to be answered at the live event. Go to Instagram and submit a video, asking your favorite Fast & Furious star your question while using the hashtag #AskFurious7. Or, simply write your question in the Comments section below. Your question could be answered live on-air!

For our extended FAST & FURIOUS family, we have set out to make the very best movie yet. We are excited to continue our journey together."

Bring on the trailer and the final homage to Mr Walker! I think we're gonna be in for one hell of a last ride

Reactions: bd251
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jawdrop: That was fu**ing AWESOME!!! But damn... seeing Paul Walker brought a tear to my eye :(

I agree with you @ocielz, The Rock with a Minigun... CHINGON!!! :cool:

Reactions: ocielz
Looks amazing!They got the old charger and the new challenger,I think I'm going to wet myself.

Glad to see Paul has a lot of screen time, he was showed the most in the trailer.Vin Diesel vs Stathan should be awesome.Vin is surely enough racking up some impressive fight scenes.

Trailer looks amazing. I wanted to say that the scene with Walker jumping off the falling bus was a bit over the top but then I remembered Fast6 and simply disregarded my own thoughts lol.

This is going to be absolutely killer. RIP Walker, man.