Furious 7 - In theatres April 3, 2015

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Furious 7 (2015)

Tagline: Vengeance Hits Home

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Crime[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]James Wan[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Vin Diesel[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dwayne Johnson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jason Statham[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Paul Walker[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lucas Black[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michelle Rodriguez[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kurt Russell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Elsa Pataky[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jordana Brewster[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ronda Rousey[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Djimon Hounsou[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tyrese Gibson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nathalie Emmanuel[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Iggy Azalea[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tony Jaa[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Shad Moss[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ludacris[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-04-03[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]140[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Continuing the global exploits in the unstoppable franchise built on speed, Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and Dwayne Johnson lead the returning cast of Fast & Furious 7. James Wan directs this chapter of the hugely successful series that also welcomes back favorites Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, Tyrese Gibson, Chris "Ludacris" Bridges, Elsa Pataky and Lucas Black. They are joined by international action stars new to the franchise including Jason Statham, Djimon Hounsou, Tony Jaa, Ronda Rousey and Kurt Russell.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
dCgm7efXDmiABSdWDHBDBx2jwmn.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDb:
Director: James Wan
With: Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson, Tyrese Gibson, Kurt Russell, Lucas Black, and some guy named Jason :)

TRAILER:

Last edited by a moderator:
While nothing has been confirmed but supposedly Paul's younger brother has reportedly been approached to take over from the star for the final scenes of Fast 7 .

Thoughts on this?

I think it would be interesting but im sure it would be very difficult for him to do but I could see him doing it out of the love he had for his brother.

That would be a different route to take. I haven't seen or knew he had a brother. But I'm pretty sure the fans and the audience can see his brother doing the final scenes of Paul's character moving on.

Vin Diesel just posted the following on his Facebook page:

The last scene we filmed together…

There was a unique sense of completion, of pride we shared… in the film we were now completing… the magic captured… and, in just how far we've come…

Fast and Furious 7 will be released…

April 10th 2015!

P.s. He'd want you to know first…

pw.jpg

Glad Universal is releasing the film in 2015, no need to rush it :thumbs: Cant wait to see his last performance :) R.I.P Paul...

Just got off work and saw he posted that. I admit im a bit in shock with the release date I never thought universal would push so far back but im glad they did. Here is to what will hopefully be properly done.

Tyrese shared this on his FB page a bit ago.
Full article here and quotes listed below
http://gulfnews.com/arts-entertainment/celebrity/tyrese-confirms-fast-furious-return-to-uae-1.1272041#.UsEN3WwdBLk.twitter
Fast & Furious actor Tyrese Gibson confirmed on Sunday night that the Abu Dhabi shoot for Fast & Furious 7 will go ahead, starting January 2014.....
“At this point, it’s all about being inspired by Paul,” he shared. “I mean, he started the franchise, literally, one of my best friends ever, man.”

“Sometimes I find it hard to enjoy life because he’s not here, but me knowing him, he would want us to keep smiling, keep having fun. I’ve never seen him cry, I’ve never seen him sad. I’ve known him for 13 years, so you know, we gotta keep rocking. And we gotta keep this franchise alive. At this point, because it’s a multicultural film that has [had an impact] around the world, I know he would want us to continue doing this on his behalf.”

He said he couldn’t confirm rumours that Cody Walker, Paul’s brother, might star in a few scenes in the upcoming film.

“I can’t speak on that, But Cody is my boy.

Reactions: ocielz
Wonderful News! :thumbs: I'm glad they didnt kill off his character!

Fast & Furious 7 will Retire Paul Walker's Brian O'Conner

In the wake of the tragic loss of leading man Paul Walker last year, Universal's Fast & Furious 7 recently announced a delayed release on April 10, 2015. Because Walker's scenes were partially shot, the studio is seeking to honor his final performance and will offer one last big screen appearance for his franchise alter ego, Brian O'Conner. Today, The Hollywood Reporter brings word that the current plan is to "retire" O'Conner without killing him off.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=113027

:movie:

Just a FYI

If you follow Vin on Facebook he just posted a almost 19 min vid full of interviews with him and paul most of witch appears to be from the 4th movie to the 6th (MAYBE THE 7TH)some of it appears to be personal/private footage.

Edit : Yes some footage is behind the scenes of Fast 7 along with Paul's Birthday on set.

Last edited:
I watched that video earlier on Vin's Facebook. What a tearjerker. It's hard to watch that knowing that they were best friends in real life, too. I can't imagine losing a best friend in such a tragic way. FF7 will be hard to watch once it arrives. :(

Thanks for posting drum I was not sure how long it would be before someone posted it on youtube. Personally I am thankful Vin decided to share that as some of it appeared to be private personal footage.

Ty shared this a bit ago on fb

Not playing fair at all........ #Fast7 lifestyle..... Dom and Roman #Swag! The whole #Fast7 crew is coming to Abu Dabi to finish the filming of #Fast7 UAE You ready...??

P-Dub we love you... Were gonna keep the energy of this franchise going to honor your legacy....

attachment.php

1451988_771452252882373_1036062374_n.jpg

Last edited:

I don't know if I have the courage to watch that video yet, knowing that it shows personal footage, which only makes it more unbearable for me. :( Sigh. I still haven't gotten "used" to Paul's passing. Even though I won't watch the video now, I have no doubts that it's going to be very emotional once I decide to in the future.