Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Release date: 23rd Feb 2015
Price: £14.99 (in store only)
Notes:

1.jpg

fury.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How are some people able to access the disc beforehand ? Just curious .. And can such people confirm which artwork is being used .. I need to sign up for a GB based on the answer :)
Xtra-Vision have 1 weeks exclusivity on the rental before it's available to buy (at least here in Ireland anyway). As it's only available to rent yet, I only saw the Amaray case. It will be officially released here to buy next Friday so we should see the Steelbook then.

Last edited:
Reactions: jammyone
Xtra-Vision have a 1 week exclusivity on the rental before it's available to buy (at least here in Ireland anyway). As it only available to rent yet I only saw the Amaray case. It will be officially released here to buy next Friday so we should see the Steelbook then.

Ireland do have this sensible system of releasing films on Friday so you can watch it on that weekend, I wish the UK would adopt this system too :(

Reactions: BluSteel2012
So next Friday 20th Feb we should see someone from Ireland post some photos of the steelbook be it here or on another site

I want this but will wait to see what the steelbook looks like before I decide
Will HMV be WEA Artwork or end up the same as USA/Canada/France

If its WEA Artwork and looks better in the flesh than the other releases then I will get the HMV release or I will get a steelbook release that's cost me the least amount to purchase

Either way I will be getting a steelbook version of this film

So if a film is released on a Monday, you can't watch it the following weekend? I didn't know that.
DVD/Blu-ray majority of releases its Friday release day in Rep of Ireland while the UK its not till the Monday
There are though on some occasions were its a Monday release date in Rep of Ireland when the film Studio has release date restrictions in place this happens with some Disney releases its only available on the Monday but that's only the odd release its happens with not all Disney releases

Reactions: jammyone
SlyFondle was being facetious Paul.

When I purchase new releases on a Monday, I will watch them one night during that week. It's never presented a problem, however anything being released a couple of days earlier is a good thing generally.

Reactions: BDDB and jammyone