Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Release date: 23rd Feb 2015
Price: £14.99 (in store only)
Notes:

1.jpg

fury.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone here know if if this will be available in Ireland?
Well.

I've been to 2 Xtra-Vision hybrid stores and my local HMV store this morning, and none of them have this. Just the regular Amaray and slip. I've been told it's not even on their system.

So it looks like this may not be available in Ireland again (like Enders Game, Riddick etc....)
They couldn't tell me if they're getting Nightcrawler either. Which doesn't bode well (although their staff seem to be on a par with Zavvis!!)

Maybe some other Irish Ninjas may have better luck?

Well.

I've been to 2 Xtra-Vision hybrid stores and my local HMV store this morning, and none of them have this. Just the regular Amaray and slip. I've been told it's not even on their system.

So it looks like this may not be available in Ireland again (like Enders Game, Riddick etc....)
They couldn't tell me if they're getting Nightcrawler either. Which doesn't bode well (although their staff seem to be on a par with Zavvis!!)

Maybe some other Irish Ninjas may have better luck?

Doesn't look like it's coming to Ireland alright. Just been up to Liffey valley, and they looked at me like I had 2 heads when I asked about it. Didn't appear on their systems at all

Reactions: BluSteel2012
You hate your country because you can't buy a Blu Ray there?? [emoji33]
It's frustrating because you'd imagine all HMV stores should be the same and offer the same stock. Why hold something back for one country when we're good enough for everything else all year round? What makes it worse is that it only seems to apply to Steelbooks. Typical.

We get nowhere near the same level of service over here. You can't even preorder a Steelbook in advance here because either the staff haven't a clue of what you're talking about, or they don't know if they'll be stocking it until they get delivery themselves.

It's a complete joke.

You hate your country because you can't buy a Blu Ray there??
emoji33.png
It's like a pick n' mix, sometimes they do have the steelbooks, but a lot of the times they don't, I remember searching for Kick-ass 2 and couldn't find it and when i did find one there was a huge dent on the back. I was also searching for the Dawn of the Planet of the Apes steelbook a few months ago and after searching 4 or 5 stores I eventually found one.

Consider yourself lucky, at least you actually get the steelbooks.

It's like a pick n' mix, sometimes they do have the steelbooks, but a lot of the times they don't, I remember searching for Kick-ass 2 and couldn't find it and when i did find one there was a huge dent on the back. I was also searching for the Dawn of the Planet of the Apes steelbook a few months ago and after searching 4 or 5 stores I eventually found one.

Consider yourself lucky, at least you actually get the steelbooks.
I consider myself lucky that I have my health, my beautiful family and my home I have different priorities.