Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Release date: 23rd Feb 2015
Price: £14.99 (in store only)
Notes:

1.jpg

fury.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a pretty good price, most of the steelbooks we get seem to be at the 25-30 euro region. I've seen some like Man of Steel for 40.
I know. They're pricing is a joke right? All of the last Fox wave are still €27.99! €29.99 for Bill And Ted and Spinal Tap and €40 for Age Of Extinction!!

I don't buy anything but their exclusives anymore. If they ever manage to stock them.

I know. They're pricing is a joke right? All of the last Fox wave are still €27.99! €29.99 for Bill And Ted and Spinal Tap and €40 for Age Of Extinction!!

I don't buy anything but their exclusives anymore. If they ever manage to stock them.
Although their prices are fairly high at times, I managed to grab The Wolverine steelbook when it dropped from 40 to 25, I was pretty grateful for that as 40 is fairly steep.

I have not got the chance to ask HMV Xtra-vision if its possible to get this in Ireland yet

I have on the way to me the Fury Belgium 2 Disc version with Booklet Steelbook
I was not bothered to check with HMV if it was possible to pre-order the steelbook as the Artwork from HMV steelbook did not inspire me to want it

I will find out if its possible at a later stage if it possible for HMV/Xtra-vision to get this in Ireland for customers

If in the Flesh it looks lot better than the photos I will then push for it to be available in Ireland but only problem will be it most likely will be expensive if it was not a release they planned on having in their shops also some releases are restricted to UK only

Its still possible on Monday some stores get supplied so check on Monday with your local HMV/Xtra-vision store to see if in stock or if its possible to order

Last edited:
I have not got the chance to ask HMV Xtra-vision if its possible to get this in Ireland yet

I have on the way to me the Fury Belgium 2 Disc version with Booklet Steelbook
I was not bothered to check with HMV if it was possible to pre-order the steelbook as the Artwork from HMV steelbook did not inspire me to want it

I will find out if its possible at a later stage if it possible for HMV/Xtra-vision to get this in Ireland for customers

If in the Flesh it looks lot better than the photos I will then push for it to be available in Ireland but only problem will be it most likely will be expensive if it was not a release they planned on having in their shops also some releases are restricted to UK only

Its still possible on Monday some stores get supplied so check on Monday with your local HMV/Xtra-vision store to see if in stock or if its possible to order
I would appreciate it if you tried that, I hope that it's not ridiculously overpriced.

I'm pleased with the £14.99 price, it's a cracking film. I'll be there Monday morning picking up the copies I need :)

Reactions: vurt
I just asked on their instagram if this was gonna be debossed and they confirmed it would be! Although, no idea where the debossing will be! Great price, same as Nightcrawler. Well done HMV [emoji106][emoji3][emoji122]
Saw that and I wondered if it was a fellow Ninja that had asked [emoji106] Glad I waited for the HMV release, good price too

Reactions: bigwednesday0