Completed Game Of Thrones (Season 8) [HBO]

Sirjump

Steelbook Viking
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2011
Norway
From IMDB

Seen the first 5 episodes now and must admit it is growing on me. The characters and character development is really great. Not that much action so far but I have a feeling that will change.

Anyone have some views on this series? :scat:

E.

Attachments

• game.jpg
    game.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 543
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aberdonian83
Weakest episode of the new series for me but still a good episode

Good to see 2 old faces even if one of them was for a second

Oh and a bit more dragon which is always good

• Thanks
Reactions: Flash and harry
Weakest episode of the new series for me but still a good episode

Good to see 2 old faces even if one of them was for a second

Oh and a bit more dragon which is always good

Agree with you buddy, but looking forward the next one

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I have a feeling that the next episode "The Broken Man" will be better than "Blood of my Blood" and the last 3 episodes will be insanely good.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Flloydo
I have a feeling that the next episode "The Broken Man" will be better than "Blood of my Blood" and the last 3 episodes will be insanely good.

Same, a bit simular to the last season with the last 3 eps being epic
I hope anyway

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
@harry @PunkNinja @bloodsnake007 I was always disappointed that those two never got to square off... would be great if it actually happened! (And Fire has to be involved somehow... Maybe the Hound uses it to defeat the Mountain).

Boom! a thought just came into my head:
Remember the quote for when Drogo will return:
"Until the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. Until the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves."

Maybe The Mountain gets burnt into ash... and his ashes blow away in the wind...
Doubt this is part of the prophecy. but just kind of fun thinking about that. haha

@harry @PunkNinja @bloodsnake007 I was always disappointed that those two never got to square off... would be great if it actually happened! (And Fire has to be involved somehow... Maybe the Hound uses it to defeat the Mountain).

Boom! a thought just came into my head:
Remember the quote for when Drogo will return:
"Until the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. Until the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves."

Maybe The Mountain gets burnt into ash... and his ashes blow away in the wind...
Doubt this is part of the prophecy. but just kind of fun thinking about that. haha
tumblr_nqxcppK3oc1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

:p

Exactly thats why i thought

The Hound would be back .Can not wait to see the duel
The Hound might be
the Sparrows champion. Just imagine what the in the hell they do to him to bring him back, just like what Qyburn did with The Mountain. We might see some kind of monster squad epic battle.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: harry
I almost forgot about
Jorah, he might come back as The Stone Man ala The Thing (Fantastic Four)

Episode 7, it's about to begin!!! :woot: Let's find out who the broken man is! :thumbs:

I guess we can safely say who it is now

though technically there are a lot of broken men in the episode... Theon, Hound, Jamie, John... though I am sure they meant the hound

I will say though for me this was a filler episode it set more stuff up than actually accomplishing

do we assume a crow will be coming to the blackfish shortly

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007