Completed Game Of Thrones (Season 8) [HBO]

Sirjump

Steelbook Viking
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2011
Norway
From IMDB

Seen the first 5 episodes now and must admit it is growing on me. The characters and character development is really great. Not that much action so far but I have a feeling that will change.

Anyone have some views on this series? :scat:

E.

Attachments

• game.jpg
    game.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 543
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aberdonian83
I have a feeling
that Rickon will be flay upside down (scene from the trailer).

game-of-thrones-4.jpg

I don't even know where to begin with this episode. This is probably one of the best episodes in a long time

does this mean hodor knew the entire time his purpose was to hold the door but just didn't know when

that last 5 minutes, between another direwolf down, and 'hold the door'

how many direwolves are left, ghost, nymeria, and maybe shaggydog

next week is going to be a good follow up as well

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja and kaw
I don't comment in here because I can go on forever but....

****!!!.....

Hodor had a purpose and knew what he had to do!!!

Blew my mind

It's like time travel with what bran can do at the moment. especially in this episode with affecting the past

Had a strange feeling hodor was coming to an end in that episode the second it started

Also I can't believe the birth of the white walkers, wasn't expecting that either

@mllNY @Flloydo

Just finished watching it. Wow. :OMG:
So yes, it seems like Bran can affect the past.
BUT as we just saw with the Hodor ending, almost seems that they are going with the time travel rule of "what happened, happened" (like LOST).
Where even if you try to change something it's either "that was always meant to have happened" (and did) or you wouldn't be able to change it... know what i mean?

I don't exactly get how it all works... It gets very confusing the more I think about it and I love it. haha

What I didn't love is that another Direwolf is gone. Come on!
I know its a pain to have them in the show... but they are so cool and they keep getting killed without getting much to do.
If something happens to Ghost i'll be so angry!

I know GoT kills a lot of characters... but it seems like A LOT have died this season. Like... more then normal.

Anyways. Great episode!