Ghost in the Shell (2017) (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #127) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: August 2, 2017 (Standard) - April 1, 2020 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 899 CZK (Standard) - 1799 CZK (FAC)
Notes: Matte - debossed on front and back. FAC limited to 501 numbered copies.

E49D150C-6E3E-4CCA-A74E-F125F0DB6D93.jpeg
Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 16.49.13.png

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as I want this as a combined pack, with shipping to the U.S., it comes out to be $60ish USD. I'll probably go for the $30 4K BB steelbook (with same art) and buy the 3D disc separately on eBay.

This is one FAC that I Am looking very much forward to :oohyeah: can't wait to see the Beautyshot hope it's gonna be soon (n):dunno:

...it looks like they are working on it :happy:

Although what is worrisome is that Release date is scheduled for August 8th so this is definitely not happening for then (n):dunno:
So I assume they must be in negotiation with the Studio, so I hope it doesn't get cancelled :grumpy:
It's just taking a lot of time as usual, Logan was just one of the few exceptions where they could deliver on release date. Can't wait to see the beauty shot for this one though, so let's hope it won't take too long now. :hungry:

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Eagerly awaiting news on this one as well. One of my films of the year so far. And I feel that FA's been on a roll lately with their releases.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus