Ghost in the Shell (2017) (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #127) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: August 2, 2017 (Standard) - April 1, 2020 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 899 CZK (Standard) - 1799 CZK (FAC)
Notes: Matte - debossed on front and back. FAC limited to 501 numbered copies.

E49D150C-6E3E-4CCA-A74E-F125F0DB6D93.jpeg
Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 16.49.13.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I disagree because it's clearly supposed to be Japan (geisha robots and Japanese text everywhere...) and not a magical multicultural city that doesn't exist. But I see that there's no point in talking about this anymore. I'm done with this movie.
as I said, each to their own
(and FYI, Kanji is originally Chinese. They gave the Kanji writing system to Japan so on base appearance, unless your able to understand enough to figure out if its Chinese or Japanese Kanji, they are highly interchangeable. Geisha's are the only strictly Japanese thing which if following my interpretation of mixed cities, they could easily have been exported around the world....I say this but I believe the movie IS set in a VERSION of Japan)

Shame you didnt enjoy the movie but fair enough - I respect your opinion as just that :)

Reactions: psychoscot
as I said, each to their own
(and FYI, Kanji is originally Chinese. They gave the Kanji writing system to Japan so on base appearance, unless your able to understand enough to figure out if its Chinese or Japanese Kanji, they are highly interchangeable. Geisha's are the only strictly Japanese thing which if following my interpretation of mixed cities, they could easily have been exported around the world....I say this but I believe the movie IS set in a VERSION of Japan)

Shame you didnt enjoy the movie but fair enough - I respect your opinion as just that :)

Yes I read and write Chinese. It's not that hard to tell Japanese from Chinese - Japanese also has an alphabet that looks nothing like Chinese. Again, Chinese and Japanese are not interchangeable - the writing or the people.

Then I suggest you do more bloody editing as I see you've left the others insulting political post intact. GET IT FIXED!!!!!!!
You know where the report button is. ;)

Unfortunately I don't have the time to check every single thread/post (same goes for other Mods), especially when I'm meant to be working right now. :ohno:

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Jan wrote on facebook :

GHOST IN THE SHELL 3D + 2D + UHD

Is finally 3D included or is it a mistake ?

The film is stunning in 3D, and it's visuals and 3D effects are pretty much what most people across social media are talking about. They'd be bonkers to release this without 3D. Save the 4K for a non 3D film

• Thanks
Reactions: GoDo