Gladiator (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Italy]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: November 23, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €18.91

914P+yL8b-L._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Puuuh if it's the same like the HDZeta premium release that would be hard... for less than half of the money we had to pay... Okay here are no goodies, but still meeeh if it becomes true :(

Reactions: metal hunter
Yes! Definitely a border indicating embossing. :) I'm glad to get this one, and for a bit cheaper than the current Amazon.it price. (EDIT: nm--this was a mistake)
Still on the fence about this...
I just don't know if I like Gladiator enough to want to place it on my BluRay shelf.

It's a perfectly fine movie but- meh.
We'll see if there is an embossing/debossing finish.
Let me help you: You want to place this on your blu-ray shelf. In fact, you probably have other blu-rays on that shelf that don't need to be there, if you need to shift things around to make room :)

Seriously, though, I'm really happy that this steelbook is available again. Sorry to those of you who think it's unfair. Try to rejoice with those who rejoice, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: FN-2187
Good news it seems to have bossing, I have faith in inglorious now

Both definately needs bossing on that art

• Thanks
Reactions: javiermendoza
Good news it seems to have bossing, I have faith in inglorious now

Both definately needs bossing on that art

If Gladiator looks similar to HDZeta, I don't see why IB shouldn't look similar to German steelbook which also had embossing.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best :)

I can't afford to order it from dvd-store, even though it's cheaper. Shipping cost almost the same as the item for sale. I can't possibly justify that purchase.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Wow, this seems kinda pissy though for those that has HDZeta. Feels pissy either way.
Using the exact same steelbook from a premium package already released shouldnt happen imo.

Well, the front looks the same (but in that pic you can't say anything about the finish), but we don't know what the insde and the back look like
I'd wait before saying it's the same steelbook as HDZeta (of course I hope it is :D:D)

• Thanks
Reactions: javiermendoza