Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA

Attachments

• gladiator.jpg
    gladiator.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 837
Last edited by a moderator:
This steel is great imo... Its not a cheap steel like nowdays, its top quality, quite heavy, great finish and yeh it does have a printed back and banner, but i would take that any day if the quality was as good as this... TW is nice, it does have a great slip, but underneath the slip its the same steel bar a few differences (metalic sword and english text) to the German and French which imo has inferior artwork to the stunning UK steel!

For those who were collecting when this came out then you will know this is a real steelbook compared to the new cheaper steels by Fox, Disney and pretty much the entireity of releases last year...

But of course thats just my op ;)
At the time this was released it sold out really fast & there didn't seem to be many copies available. I hadn't really started collecting steels when this came out but managed to get this on release day as it was more preferable to the normal amaray, agree it's definitely better quality than some of the recent steelbooks

Reactions: XXHAPPY GILMORE
There's been 2 of these in my local CEX for months now, priced at £22 but they get more trashed every time i go in, one is full of dents and the other full of scratches, shame as both have the art cards too. Strange how CEX now price some steelbooks with premium prices but don't take damage into consideration.

Hi all.

Can anyone help me please? Is the serial number on my steel the old version, not the replacement? Pic:

u6etu2es.jpg

Do you ever look at something you've owned for years and then suddenly notice something wrong, that you can't believe you missed before? I don't. Except this time. Shows how much attention I paid to the back of this steelbook...

281vvib.jpg

What's the big deal? :wtf:

Hi all.

Can anyone help me please? Is the serial number on my steel the old version, not the replacement? Pic:

u6etu2es.jpg

Looking at the disc, it seems the original older one...BTW, my replacement disc as the same number on the front. On the new swapped disc the blue area is slightly darker.

Looking at the disc, it seems the original older one...BTW, my replacement disc as the same number on the front. On the new swapped disc the blue area is slightly darker.

Thanks mate.

Sorry to sound like a doughnut, but can you take a photo of the disc? Not sure where to look for the replacement :dunno:

Last edited:
On the shiny none picture side the remastered disc should have the number L1 G51-28647 / 2 V02 DWM on the inner ring, the number is very hard to read though

Found this on page 7 hope it helps PKAVFC, HUBMUSWELL :D. I have the original disk to .

No replacement disk in mine too :ohno: however well chuffed all the same to have one of these bad boys :oohyeah:.

Ohh hang on max steelbook that is the same as my disk so alls good then COOL .

Last edited:
Scary - That number is on both discs...

This is the important info provided by Jammy

Originally Posted by jammyone View Post
On the shiny none picture side the remastered disc should have the number L1 G51-28647 / 2 V02 DWM on the inner ring, the number is very hard to read though

Reactions: PKAVFC