Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: March, 2015
Notes: Glossy finish, Title and Helmet Embossed
Steelbook Made in Denmark, Limited 3000 copies.
Disc: Remasterd Disc +Bonus disc, 2 discs are Region Free

* Note, the Lenticular is not glued to slip, it is loose. It was supposed to be loose, according to the design by HDzeta, but this was not clear in the mockup. Someone will be in contact you with to determine whether you wish to receive the product as intended, or wait for a 'glued' replacement from your hub leader, after Xin sends it to them.

Group Buy details (click on spoiler)
1. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Tripack Version Round 1 ---100 copies for HDN
Price: 160 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < Click (SOLD OUT)

2. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Tripack Version Round 2 ---200 copies for HDN
Price: 160 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click (SOLD OUT)

3. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Lenticular Version --- 300-400 copies for HDN
Price: 56 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click

4. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Normal Slip Version --- 200-300 copies for HDN
Price: 53 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click

5. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Quarter Slip Version --- 150 copies for HDN
Price: 50 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click

6. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Lenticular/Normal/Quarter Slip Version Round 2 --- 150 copies for HDN
Price: 56$ / 53$ / 50$
Group Buy Link < click

full

full

All the different editions:
Lenticular Slip:
(with normal number card) 1300 copies(No.0001-No.0500 for the boxset, not sold seperatly)
full

Normal Slip: (with normal number card) 1000 copies(No.0001-No.0500 for the boxset, not sold seperatly)
full

1/4 Slip: (with normal number card) 700 copies(No.0001-No.0500 for the boxset, not sold seperatly)
full

Triple Boxset Artwork: (with Special Metal Number card) Only 500 copies, No.0001-No.0500
full

For in-hand pics, see this post.

Item delayed due to manufacturing/printing issue.
Please see Xin's updated post here

**Please direct all inquiries regarding Steelbook payments, invoices, etc to Alex**
Hubs will invoice for shipping later when Steelbooks are received by the hub leaders.

To know the GB go time in your area, please use this user friendly TIMEZONE CONVERTER

Last edited by a moderator:
Its only a mess for the folks that cant handle small little speedbumps in life. I have no issue whatsoever with how this turned out. Haters gonna hate. I will sit back and relax and have fun and live longer. The haters can live a shorter life as they are impossible to please and have higher stress levels.

Its only a mess for the folks that cant handle small little speedbumps in life. I have no issue whatsoever with how this turned out. Haters gonna hate. I will sit back and relax and have fun and live longer. The haters can live a shorter life as they are impossible to please and have higher stress levels.
Yes, it's only a steelbook. Life is too short.

But the way it's been handled, you cant deny has been a shambles.

Some of us don't have the luxury of selling steelbooks at double or triple their value, and have to actually work hard for our cash. So we expect to get what we pay for.

Reactions: augustus
Yes, it's only a steelbook. Life is too short.

But the way it's been handled, you cant deny has been a shambles.

Some of us don't have the luxury of selling steelbooks at double or triple their value, and have to actually work hard for our cash. So we expect to get what we pay for.

I am part of that gang as well. Most of my steels are sold at a loss. I break even each year with hundreds of hours put into it. I work my ass off for my money. I spend 6 months per year in the Gulf Of Alaska doing what most grown men couldn't do for a day.

Hi I've been following these posts with interest and I know some people are upset for various reasons and yes people do work hard for their money . Just think if all the great people who organise this great community forum and the group buys think sod it this is to much hassle for let's be honest is a hobby and stop the group buys and stop the forums , so 3 cheers to all those people who put their time and energy into this great community . Just think to yourselves no hi def ninja forum and OH **** how am I going to get that blufans , hd zeta EBAY **** !!! Have a great day everybody

I'm glad it's all been sorted, but the fact remains that HDZeta did not disclose the photos of that awful slip that doesn't match the lenti.
It has only come to light now, months after the ordering began.
The whole package looks a bodge job IMO.

I can not see a problem. with kimicdvd Thor lenticular the cover is glued on, also with nova Captain America is the same , and it looks good to me . If HDzeta would have said nothing and just shipped them out glued on , then nobody would have known and we all would been happy .

Also thy will be fixed to the steelbook in a professional manner, just like kimich and nove have there lenticular steelbooks . so for me having it stuck to the slip from the original Manufacture is good for me , also it will make my copy more unique and rare with everybody else having a floppy lenticular flopping about .

So am happy to have my lenticular glued on thanks .

Kind of glad I went for the Normal Slip release and having no interest in Lenticular (make your eyes go funky) covers!

Delays happen, things change and sometimes this is part of the steelbook game.

:)

Folks, if I have not heard from you on the USA hub Lenti list (ROUND 1 only per Xin's request), please pm me (do not post in this thread) ASAP and let me know whether you want your edition, as is, unglued, as HDzeta intended, or whether you prefer to wait for a glued version. Thanks all

Last edited:
I'm glad it's all been sorted, but the fact remains that HDZeta did not disclose the photos of that awful slip that doesn't match the lenti.
It has only come to light now, months after the ordering began.
The whole package looks a bodge job IMO.
HDzeta showed us photo's of the lenti slip a long time ago (you can see the white spine on them). So it's not that they just showed us it now. And no one complained about that at the time, now it seems that everyone does.....

Maybe because you were shipping a product that was not advertised???

No one knew that we were getting a lenticular card over a WWA white slipcover until today. Even though I wanted a "true" lenticular slipcover, I prefer to receive my lenticular as is (unglued) since that's how they were intended. I'm still not happy about it.
Yes buddy,im so sorry for this mistake,i know everyone doesnt mind the lenti glue is on slip or not,they just mind why didnt mentioned it before GB,if we announced early,i think nobody will complain for this,like the HTTYD and kingkong,everyone will accept them very well,i had told the picture designer please confirm all details in the future and i will keep update all hdzeta production details at first time on HDN.

We promise this is the first time and also the last.sorry again for this mistake,we decide all HDzeta gold label exclsuive GB will start after we get the steelbook atcual sample from scanovo.
The sliver label will"no need to wait"GB payment over then start shipment.

I hope you can understand.thanks for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.