Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: March, 2015
Notes: Glossy finish, Title and Helmet Embossed
Steelbook Made in Denmark, Limited 3000 copies.
Disc: Remasterd Disc +Bonus disc, 2 discs are Region Free

* Note, the Lenticular is not glued to slip, it is loose. It was supposed to be loose, according to the design by HDzeta, but this was not clear in the mockup. Someone will be in contact you with to determine whether you wish to receive the product as intended, or wait for a 'glued' replacement from your hub leader, after Xin sends it to them.

Group Buy details (click on spoiler)
1. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Tripack Version Round 1 ---100 copies for HDN
Price: 160 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < Click (SOLD OUT)

2. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Tripack Version Round 2 ---200 copies for HDN
Price: 160 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click (SOLD OUT)

3. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Lenticular Version --- 300-400 copies for HDN
Price: 56 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click

4. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Normal Slip Version --- 200-300 copies for HDN
Price: 53 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click

5. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Quarter Slip Version --- 150 copies for HDN
Price: 50 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click

6. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Lenticular/Normal/Quarter Slip Version Round 2 --- 150 copies for HDN
Price: 56$ / 53$ / 50$
Group Buy Link < click

full

full

All the different editions:
Lenticular Slip:
(with normal number card) 1300 copies(No.0001-No.0500 for the boxset, not sold seperatly)
full

Normal Slip: (with normal number card) 1000 copies(No.0001-No.0500 for the boxset, not sold seperatly)
full

1/4 Slip: (with normal number card) 700 copies(No.0001-No.0500 for the boxset, not sold seperatly)
full

Triple Boxset Artwork: (with Special Metal Number card) Only 500 copies, No.0001-No.0500
full

For in-hand pics, see this post.

Item delayed due to manufacturing/printing issue.
Please see Xin's updated post here

**Please direct all inquiries regarding Steelbook payments, invoices, etc to Alex**
Hubs will invoice for shipping later when Steelbooks are received by the hub leaders.

To know the GB go time in your area, please use this user friendly TIMEZONE CONVERTER

Last edited by a moderator:
It might be an ocd thing but i keep mine in the shrinkwrap anyway and just slit the top to remove the steel so the Lenti card stays where it is as do the stickers & numbered card same with Kimchi steels
No glue for me:facepalm:
hope they don't ruin these :(

we received many pm,almost 90% doesnt want to glue it,i dont know why many people say "stick it" yesterday. lol......
I will waitting pm until monday,if you want glue it,please pm me,if we not receive the pm until monday morining,we will ship the unglued verison to you
All stuffs will ship out completed to everyone in next week,thanks

we received many pm,almost 90% doesnt want to glue it,i dont know why many people say "stick it" yesterday. lol......
I will waitting pm until monday,if you want glue it,please pm me,if we not receive the pm until monday morining,we will ship the unglued verison to you

Maybe because you were shipping a product that was not advertised???

No one knew that we were getting a lenticular card over a WWA white slipcover until today. Even though I wanted a "true" lenticular slipcover, I prefer to receive my lenticular as is (unglued) since that's how they were intended. I'm still not happy about it.

Just glue it yourself.As mentioned a few times aleardy,It's a very simple process.You can place it to your liking as well since the lenticular card won't fully cover the slip.
I can hear it now, " Oh the lenticular is glued to high to the top or " Oh it's to low or to far to the right or to far to the left.I think you might be opening a can of worms if you start gluing it for the buyers(collectors) especially if they're on that "OCD" list.

Last edited:
Tx @wxlinkswd for your support.
And the funny part will be when people finally receive theirs... how many will open it... :rolleyes:

The whole thing has turned into a mess.

Some are saying 'leave it loose, what's the problem?' A large percentage of these people don't open their steelbooks unlike myself, so it's easy for them to say.

Others are saying 'no glue, just ship them' because they don't want any further delays. Which isn't a solution either. (The more people that just want it overlooked and shipped to them means the factory will have less copies to do, and can take their time doing mine properly!! :p)

Bottom line, this should never have been described as a lenticular slipcover, because it's not.

Imagine if the full slip was the same generic white slipcover artwork with a removable picture of the new full slip art placed over the front? It would look tacky as hell!! (But 'fine' if left sealed!)

Although I'm getting the Lenti card permanently stuck to my slip, it's going to bother me forever knowing that I have an orangey/black lenticular with an unmatching white slip cover underneath. My biggest gripe is that the two artworks don't even match :(

P.S.
I'll take an empty copy of the Saving Private Ryan Steelbook as compensation for all the emotional anxiety caused!!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.