Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: March, 2015
Notes: Glossy finish, Title and Helmet Embossed
Steelbook Made in Denmark, Limited 3000 copies.
Disc: Remasterd Disc +Bonus disc, 2 discs are Region Free

* Note, the Lenticular is not glued to slip, it is loose. It was supposed to be loose, according to the design by HDzeta, but this was not clear in the mockup. Someone will be in contact you with to determine whether you wish to receive the product as intended, or wait for a 'glued' replacement from your hub leader, after Xin sends it to them.

Group Buy details (click on spoiler)
1. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Tripack Version Round 1 ---100 copies for HDN
Price: 160 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < Click (SOLD OUT)

2. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Tripack Version Round 2 ---200 copies for HDN
Price: 160 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click (SOLD OUT)

3. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Lenticular Version --- 300-400 copies for HDN
Price: 56 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click

4. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Normal Slip Version --- 200-300 copies for HDN
Price: 53 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click

5. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Quarter Slip Version --- 150 copies for HDN
Price: 50 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click

6. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Lenticular/Normal/Quarter Slip Version Round 2 --- 150 copies for HDN
Price: 56$ / 53$ / 50$
Group Buy Link < click

full

full

All the different editions:
Lenticular Slip:
(with normal number card) 1300 copies(No.0001-No.0500 for the boxset, not sold seperatly)
full

Normal Slip: (with normal number card) 1000 copies(No.0001-No.0500 for the boxset, not sold seperatly)
full

1/4 Slip: (with normal number card) 700 copies(No.0001-No.0500 for the boxset, not sold seperatly)
full

Triple Boxset Artwork: (with Special Metal Number card) Only 500 copies, No.0001-No.0500
full

For in-hand pics, see this post.

Item delayed due to manufacturing/printing issue.
Please see Xin's updated post here

**Please direct all inquiries regarding Steelbook payments, invoices, etc to Alex**
Hubs will invoice for shipping later when Steelbooks are received by the hub leaders.

To know the GB go time in your area, please use this user friendly TIMEZONE CONVERTER

Last edited by a moderator:
Never thought I would see such a big thread in my HDN mailbox, some Ninjas had a shock when they came on later, all in the name of glue, a really sticky situation indeed. :LOL:

Last edited:
Yes buddy,im so sorry for this mistake,i know everyone doesnt mind the lenti glue is on slip or not,they just mind why didnt mentioned it before GB,if we announced early,i think nobody will complain for this,like the HTTYD and kingkong,everyone will accept them very well,i had told the picture designer please confirm all details in the future and i will keep update all hdzeta production details at first time on HDN.

We promise this is the first time and also the last.sorry again for this mistake,we decide all HDzeta gold label exclsuive GB will start after we get the steelbook atcual sample from scanovo.
The sliver label will"no need to wait"GB payment over then start shipment.

I hope you can understand.thanks for everyone.

This was an honest mistake. Growing pains...I understand. :thumbs:

Yes buddy,im so sorry for this mistake,i know everyone doesnt mind the lenti glue is on slip or not,they just mind why didnt mentioned it before GB,if we announced early,i think nobody will complain for this,like the HTTYD and kingkong,everyone will accept them very well,i had told the picture designer please confirm all details in the future and i will keep update all hdzeta production details at first time on HDN.

We promise this is the first time and also the last.sorry again for this mistake,we decide all HDzeta gold label exclsuive GB will start after we get the steelbook atcual sample from scanovo.
The sliver label will"no need to wait"GB payment over then start shipment.

I hope you can understand.thanks for everyone.

Thanks for the input....And the corrections going forward...

Last edited:
What the ****? This has got to be the worst groupbuy I have ever been in!

They are selling a product that was not advertised. Shame on you HDZeta! I would have gone for the full slip if I would have known this. This was sold as a lenticular slipcase afaik an not a LOOSE lenticular. HDZeta communication is horrible, end of story.

I am done with this release. I wonder if it's possible to get my money back, this is NOT what I wanted.

They are selling a product that was not advertised. Shame on you HDZeta! I would have gone for the full slip if I would have known this. This was sold as a lenticular slipcase afaik an not a LOOSE lenticular. HDZeta communication is horrible, end of story.

I am done with this release. I wonder if it's possible to get my money back, this is NOT what I wanted.

And them glue it on the slip isn't good enough?
Most, if not all, lenti slipcovers have a glued on lenti card.

So by them glue it on the slip they deliver exactly what you've signed up for.

Relax. You might live a little longer.

No, that is not good enough. As I said before that is not what they advertised.

Okay, well sell your copy on to someone else and stay away from lenti slipcovers would be my advice.
BF/Kimchi/Nova they all have a glued on lenti. So by glueing the lenti on now they fully deliver what they advertised.
A lenti slipcover.

Already asked for a full refund. I'm not staying away from full lentis. Again it's not what they advertised. I would have gone for a full slip if I would have known this.
I'd rather spend my money on a Blufans/Nova release with 0 to none problems then deal with HDZeta again.

Okay, well sell your copy on to someone else and stay away from lenti slipcovers would be my advice.
BF/Kimchi/Nova they all have a glued on lenti. So by glueing the lenti on now they fully deliver what they advertised.
A lenti slipcover.

I'd rather spend my money on a Blufans/Nova release with 0 to none problems then deal with HDZeta again.

A very interesting comment. We must be thinking of different companies when we refer to Blufans and Nova. Both have had their issues (and still do occasionally).

Both did also improve over time and I'm sure HDZ will be no different over time either. So far the end products from HDZeta have been very good quality so I think they are doing more than a good job personally.

Perhaps when they improve they will get my money again, untill then; no thanks.

A very interesting comment. We must be thinking of different companies when we refer to Blufans and Nova. Both have had their issues (and still do occasionally).

Both did also improve over time and I'm sure HDZ will be no different over time either. So far the end products from HDZeta have been very good quality so I think they are doing more than a good job personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.