Go Ahead... ASK Me Anything! I Dare You! :p

Thanks buddy! I'm fu**ing through the roof with excitement! :D :notworthy: :drool: :thumbs: I still can't believe I WON a kick ass Coin! :emb:

Awesome question @tridon! It all started with the original King Kong and Godzilla. I've always loved Monster films! My dad bought me a VHS copy of KK at a yard sale when I was 8 or 9, it blew me away!!! I've always loved the fight between Kong and the T-Rex!!!

Nice, bud! My love of them came from my Dad, too. Those old guys had great taste, eh? :p

Reactions: bloodsnake007
@ bloodsnake007

2 for 1 question ARE YOU geting each Godzilla relise ? . ALSO is Mrs bloodsnake007 Feeling a little a Ninja urge ? Wanting an account ?.
@Scary Hair Hey Mum! :thumbs: Great question!!! ;)

Part 1:
It seems like I'm gonna get just about every DAMN Edition of Godzilla... but I'm only getting Editions that have different art (Steelbooks, Digibooks, Blurays with unique and awesome Slipcovers!!!) And I'm definitely getting the Germany Exclusive with the Figure!!! I'm so excited to own this release!!! :cool:

Part 2: LOL! She might ;) She's been thinking about it! She's starting to understand and accept my love for this place! I'm sure she'll ENJOY it too! :drool: ENCOURAGE her Ann! :emb: :D

Reactions: Scary Hair
@bloodsnake007 Mrs

I have never ever felt so happy on a board like I do here:notworthy:. I have even let my boy have an account as I feel so safe and surrounded by positive energy and people:panda::happy:.

Please concider joining A few more Ladys in the mix will make this place a home more than ever. Ninja is a state of mind I do belive that YOU have it:drool:. Just like your funny , intelligent, warm , positive, friendly ,loving husband:thumbs:. Otherwise he would not have chose you like you chose him;). DONT TELL HIM I SAID THOSE THING WILL YOU SSSSSHHHH:muted:.

Love Best wishes hoping to see YOU Mrs bloodsnake007 in YOUR OWN RIGHT. Ann :D:kiss:.

@Ricker What's the meaning of life? :wow:

Life is a waste of time...
Time is a waste of life...
Lets all get wasted and have the time of our life! :p

No, no, NO!!!

This was described perfectly adequately in The Hitchikers Guide to The Galaxy - need I say more . . . ?

If you want a real, unaswerable b*tch of a question, then here goes: What is the volume of the Universe?

Hint - No, it isn't eleven :)

who would win in a fight jason bourne or james bond?
@whysoserious? This would be an EPIC fight to the death! :naughty: :drool:
bournevsbond.gif

But my money is on Mr. Bond!!! Daniel Craig is a bad ass!!! :cool:

@bloodsnake007 Mrs

I have never ever felt so happy on a board like I do here:notworthy:. I have even let my boy have an account as I feel so safe and surrounded by positive energy and people:panda::happy:.

Please concider joining A few more Ladys in the mix will make this place a home more than ever. Ninja is a state of mind I do belive that YOU have it:drool:. Just like your funny , intelligent, warm , positive, friendly ,loving husband:thumbs:. Otherwise he would not have chose you like you chose him;). DONT TELL HIM I SAID THOSE THING WILL YOU SSSSSHHHH:muted:.

Love Best wishes hoping to see YOU Mrs bloodsnake007 in YOUR OWN RIGHT. Ann :D:kiss:.
@Scary Hair This is Alyssa, Franky's wife :) Beautiful words Mrs. Scary Hair!!! :drool: After reading your wonderful words, More and more I'm definitely considering becoming a member of this great community! ;) You'll be my 1st friend! Us ladies need to stick together! @digitalbabe @MissPrint @Ricker (Franky told me to add you to the ladies list! Sorry Ricker :p)

@whysoserious? This would be an EPIC fight to the death! :naughty: :drool:
bournevsbond.gif

But my money is on Mr. Bond!!! Daniel Craig is a bad ass!!! :cool:
This may be a total hijack but Connery's, Brosnan's, Dalton's and occasionally Moore's Bonds' would kill the pair of them while they're fannying about - Par example: - Bond(Connery) shooting Dent in Dr No just for the hell of it (when he should have been taken in for questioning),(Brosnan) Shooting Elektra when he could just as easily have slugged her one, (Dalton) Throwing pilots out of planes, condemning a bent cop to a watery death with the sharks etc at the drop of a hat. (Moore) Finally catching up with the killer Loque in his car, mercilessly kicks the car over the edge of a cliff without second thought - Bourne and Craig's Bond would be arseing about chasing people for fifteen minutes before they get the bloody job done - 'blunt instrument' or not!

Last edited:
Man, I need to pop in here more often! Alyssa calling Ricker a girl just made me lose myself! :hilarious::LOL::rofl:

Franky, here's a question: think I should open one of these "ask me anything" threads? ;)

Which actress do you fancy mate...
@wasims Great question, there's just too many of them to pick one! :drool:

But my top 3 I would like to, (in the words of BORAT) have the SEXY TIME with are:

Kaley Cuoco :drool:
DAMN! I wish I was that straw! :D
kaley-cuoco_sexy.jpg

tumblr_lkjzn38SmD1qax7bc.gif
lVq7JB3.gif

Elizabeth Olsen
Elizabeth_Olsen.jpg

and Alison Brie! :drool: :naughty:
george-holz3.jpg

:woot:

Last edited:
Reactions: tridon
Man, I need to pop in here more often! Alyssa calling Ricker a girl just made me lose myself! :hilarious::LOL::rofl:

Franky, here's a question: think I should open one of these "ask me anything" threads? ;)
LOL! :rofl: Alyssa's post was pretty damn funny! :hilarious:
LOL!.PNG

Once again... sorry Ricker! :emb: :p

@tridon HELL YEAH you should create one of these threads! :cool: They're FUN! :woot: :thumbs: Plus I already know what I'm going to ask you! :D

Reactions: tridon