Go Ahead... ASK Me Anything! I Dare You! :p

Where's King Kong?

url.jpg

Reactions: bloodsnake007
@ bloodsnake007 geting the hang of this atting thing.

Worst cover version of a song ever ? Who needs a thrashing for even trying to sing it ?. To you and your Lady .

LOL! :p Great Question @Scary Hair! :thumbs:

The Lady: The Beatles are one of her favorite Bands of all time!!! She fu**ing HATES this insult of a cover!
Hello, Goodbye (Beatles Cover) - Jonas Brothers

Me: William Hung - She Bangs! :angry:

Reactions: PunkNinja
Click spoiler for the answer buddy.
By the way I just realize (Where's Wally? or Waldo?) could be an awesome contest giveaway.

url.jpg
Untitledkk.png
Kingkongposter.jpg

Reactions: bloodsnake007
@ bloodsnake007

What person in history any era any field do you think was overlooked for thire achievements ?.
@Scary Hair WOW!!! :jawdrop: Great Question! ;) Now... let me think about it! :confused:
Rodney Dangerfield... no one ever gave him any respect! :p

@bloodsnake007

Franky, what kind of mexican beer do you suggest we should put in my next Candy GB order? I'll place the next order mid august. :thumbs:
@spass LOL! :LOL: Definitely Dos Equis!!! That's my favorite Beer!
DosEquis.jpg
I'll send you a 6-pack! :p

Congrats on being a winner, bud!

So, where did your love for giant-monster movies come from?
Thanks buddy! I'm fu**ing through the roof with excitement! :D :notworthy: :drool: :thumbs: I still can't believe I WON a kick ass Coin! :emb:

Awesome question @tridon! It all started with the original King Kong and Godzilla. I've always loved Monster films! My dad bought me a VHS copy of KK at a yard sale when I was 8 or 9, it blew me away!!! I've always loved the fight between Kong and the T-Rex!!!

Reactions: tridon