Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: Sept. 16, 2014
Purchase link: HMV.ca (in store only)
Price: 34.99$

757599.jpg

Last edited:
Last week, I noticed the link on HMV.ca and decided to email them.

Here's the answer:
We received a response from our Product Team, they advise that the Exclusive portion of this product is the Steel Case it’s contained in, instead of the normal plastic DVD case.

Respectfully,
hmv Canada Inc

Until confirmation, I'll leave the POSSIBLE but seems like we'll get this great edition too!!! :D
@tridon

Last week, I noticed the link on HMV.ca and decided to email them.

Here's the answer:

Until confirmation, I'll leave the POSSIBLE but seems like we'll get this great edition too!!! :D
@tridon

I hope they go through with this. I asked my friend who is working for HMV, he just said exclusive but no confirmation that it is a Futurepak. Based from the video, a real Beaut!

Has this been confirmed yet that this is what the HMV Canada exclusive is? ...or do we not know yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Chances are the price will go down. It's a gamble, as they usually have low stock, but I for one am willing to risk it. Paranorman HMV exclusive was around 26-28$ on release day (maybe more?), and dropped to 15$ later on. The exclusive Hobbit 2 set with bookends is now available for 36.99...

Reactions: nexor
They only had a few copies at my store (only 1 displayed and 2 in the back) . This thing is beautiful. WOW. just Wow. Love it.

Would be funny to hear a big roar in store if all of them could have their noisemaker button pressed at once.
Funny you say that... I must have looked like a real dork pressing the button 4-5 times in a row with the case next to my head to hear it again and again... :p

Reactions: bloodsnake007
I didn't even know this existed until I was browsing through a HMV today & scooped one up. Of course the first one in the line, the battery was almost dead already. This is a HMV Canada exclusive & can't wait to see the movie now, but for the price of the futurepak, I won't be opening this copy.

Attachments

• DSC03702.JPG
    DSC03702.JPG
    819.4 KB · Views: 200
  • DSC03703.JPG
    DSC03703.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 193