image.jpg

134009so55535ak4hvv438.jpg

1340070gjwargif4rjbr1r.jpg
Actual photos thanks to @pbtour4il
11665642_10207272758681303_1876154041267830575_n.jpg
1341102iyfuh44ubp8sbs2.jpg
162154of1zo1bnwtwmsctm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I signed up for the full and lenti on the other forum. At least you can cancel before invoice deadline. Since blufans take for ever to release artwork..for anything lol

I'm hoping the full slip will be similar to Pacific Rim. And I hope the lenti is done right...man there are a lot of cool ideas for it (in my head) :p

I signed up for the full and lenti on the other forum. At least you can cancel before invoice deadline. Since blufans take for ever to release artwork..for anything lol

I'm hoping the full slip will be similar to Pacific Rim. And I hope the lenti is done right...man there are a lot of cool ideas for it (in my head) :p

DONT SAY THAT I'LL END UPCAVING IN . FINGERS IN MY EARS .

Reactions: nicblue
They do cost time and money to design and produce. It seems like a very unnecessary extra that people generally do not get very excited about. Companies have been adding these to blu-ray special editions for a very long time and I have yet to hear of anyone doing anything with these cards other than stuffing them back into their steelbooks to sit and die.

I agree with you, sort of. I never do anything with the art cards. I haven't even looked at the Captain Anerica cards. The Thor 2 cards are beautiful though.

I understand what you mean, and I would happily live without them if it made the steelbook cost less. Maybe you and I should just sell them and use that money towards new BFs?

Straight-up, all I wanted was the 1998 OAB. Since Blufans is only putting that into the tri-pack, I'm not getting anything. I don't have $160 right now and the 2014 SteelBook really looks bad. Considering they haven't shown the lenticular or the full slip yet, I'm not throwing my money their way. I may regret it eventually, but whatever. Should've sold the 1998 seperately and then they could've got a little money from me.

@tridon I actually prefer my Japanese steelbook to this one (embossing overkill much?). I may pick this up at some point though after seeing in-hand pics and if I deem the slips worthy.

Reactions: tridon

You don't get penalized for cancelling before the invoice? Good to know. (I'm not cancelling anything. But that is good to know.:thumbs:)

Reactions: nicblue and luke98
I agree with you, sort of. I never do anything with the art cards. I haven't even looked at the Captain Anerica cards. The Thor 2 cards are beautiful though.

I understand what you mean, and I would happily live without them if it made the steelbook cost less. Maybe you and I should just sell them and use that money towards new BFs?
If there was a market for them, I would sell all of mine. I have zero use for art cards. They don't BOTHER me- but if the packages were cheaper without them- I would be all for leaving them out. I have always felt that the extras like art cards were the sellers "padding the purchase" to justify the price. I mean, seriously, what do you "Do" with art cards?!! Make a shrine/diorama? If I wanted cards, I would have collected baseball cards!:p;)

Reactions: hansgruber
there are open group buys on the other site right now. blufans group buys normally dont happen here unless its a really big release like GOTG

That's not necessarily true. The entire marvel wave had a GB here. I got all the marvel steels I wanted from the HDN GBs. Off course BR always has their GB first.

@bloodsnake007 all editions announced No artwork yet :)

1) Godzilla Lenticular Slip Blufans Exclusive

- 2 discs
- with a photo booklet
- Release at the end of Sept.

2) Godzilla Full Slip Blufans Exclusive

- 2 discs
- with art cards
- Release in the mid Sept.

3) Godzilla(2014) Lenti+ Godzilla(2014) Full Slip + OAB Godzilla (1998)

- 300 copies only
- Release at the end of Sept

@bloodsnake007 which one are you going for? or do i even have to ask? LOL

:LOL: All of them of course , including the 1998 version:naughty:;)

@bloodsnake007 Did you get the 1 click ?
Talk about the worst time to be fu**ing moving! :banghead: :squint:

@luke98 @rj531 @harry @dominic Thanks for the tags Ninjas! :thumbs: Cant wait to see the artwork for the Full and Lenti Editions :photo:, but no matter what, I'm gonna want to own both and add them to my GZ Collection! :woot: :cool: Now I truly hope HDN will be offering these on their Shop or have a GB, if not then ebay will be the way to go :thumbs:

Gj0YqiV.gif

Talk about the worst time to be fu**ing moving! :banghead: :squint:

@luke98 @rj531 @harry @dominic Thanks for the tags Ninjas! :thumbs: Cant wait to see the artwork for the Full and Lenti Editions :photo:, but no matter what, I'm gonna want to own both and add them to my GZ Collection! :woot: :cool: Now I truly hope HDN will be offering these on their Shop or have a GB, if not then ebay will be the way to go :thumbs:

Gj0YqiV.gif

join the group buys on bd forum and save yourself the hassle of paying ebay prices

they are all still open

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: C.C. 95
Well this blufans release is not selling out quickly, they should have at least had images up for the packaging, that did not help really, doesn't seem popular as other releases though. From what I read were allowed to cancel at the other place but it needs to be before the invoice is sent, so you could go with either one or both when the packaging artwork goes up, hopefully they don't delay that too long.

Reactions: C.C. 95