HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

Qk77zeG.jpg

aCREsJM.jpg

mhcQnlX.jpg

FrN9Z4V.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't stress enough that if you are not happy with this let Warner UK and Steelbook know how you feel. I have posted on both of their Facebook pages that I do not like the 3D logo.

yeh, no need for the massive 3D text on the cover art. just put it on the card/slip.

in fact, all text besides 'gravity' needs to go

I want them to add SE, LE, 4x4, WIFI, 4K, Touring Package, Vodafone, all the producers to the film, 3D a minimum of eighteen times so I know it's 3D, a Blu-Ray banner on it with all 3 discs listed on it, a number on it to represent the print run to top it off... And... AND if they can still fit it, Gravity somewhere on there. Maybe on the J-card in case they can't squeeze it in. And then I'll instantly buy it.

I want them to add SE, LE, 4x4, WIFI, 4K, Touring Package, Vodafone, all the producers to the film, 3D a minimum of eighteen times so I know it's 3D, a Blu-Ray banner on it with all 3 discs listed on it, a number on it to represent the print run to top it off... And... AND if they can still fit it, Gravity somewhere on there. Maybe on the J-card in case they can't squeeze it in. And then I'll instantly buy it.

:hilarious: Add, glossy, embossed, debossed, lenticular and uber cheap to the list :D

Reactions: NinjaFeetz