HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

Qk77zeG.jpg

aCREsJM.jpg

mhcQnlX.jpg

FrN9Z4V.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, that's a shame, Nekro-hopefully someone else comes through without that 3D on the cover (ugh!!!)

Only one we can hope for is BF but thats going to be a while now and im not sure if I can hold out that long! Loved the flick and want to see the extras as there is a lot on it. :scat:

i also think that's an ugly cover.
here's hoping there will be a US release. the date is near so if it's not announced within a week or so i'm sure there will be nothing, again, for us.

Art could be better, starting with taking out the "3D" on the front but picking up regardless. Enjoyed the movie enough to ignore nitpicking, just glad its getting a steelbook release. Hoping for nice inside art!

Last edited:
Art could be better, starting with taking out the "3D" on the front but picking up regardless. Enjoyed the movie enough to ignore nitpicking, just glad its getting a steelbook release. Hoping for a nice back/inside art!
think it's going to be the same as the german release,but with "don't let go" on the back instead of the german text. :scat:

but could be different,i have been wrong before!

gravity2.png

gravity1.jpg

think it's going to be the same as the german release,but with "don't let go" on the back instead of the german text. :scat:

but could be different,i have been wrong before!

wich edition?
cause there 's the 3D edition sold on amazon etc with the 3D logo and there's a mediamarkt/ saturn edition without the 3D logo and possibly also without the 3D disc
(you obviously posted the mediamarkt/saturn edition)

wich edition?
cause there 's the 3D edition sold on amazon etc with the 3D logo and there's a mediamarkt/ saturn edition without the 3D logo and possibly also without the 3D disc
(you obviously posted the mediamarkt/saturn edition)

Thats correct, only the amazon version has 3D.
M/S exclusive is nice but I cannot afford to buy both that and standard UK 3D and just swap discs. :(

Reactions: gaeljet
When this is released do you think Warner will give us a nice full screen opened up Imax transfer like in the cinema or will we suffer the black bars at home ?
If they could fill the screen like The Dark Knight Rises scenes this would be blu ray of the year in 3D at home EEK!

When this is released do you think Warner will give us a nice full screen opened up Imax transfer like in the cinema or will we suffer the black bars at home ?
If they could fill the screen like The Dark Knight Rises scenes this would be blu ray of the year in 3D at home EEK!

According to people who seen leaked version, it does have the IMAX footage included. :)