HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

Qk77zeG.jpg

aCREsJM.jpg

mhcQnlX.jpg

FrN9Z4V.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at the picture of the regular amaray 3d version on Amazon, if they are using the same artwork for the steelbook, why not just use the same fonts and title placements, the '3D' on that I can live with, the text placement on that one looks far better than the steelbook, and the '3D' is unobtrusive.

Ordered for a friend. Agree about the cluttered cover. Should be more streamlined.

I only saw the film the other night and loved it apart from aspects of the ending.

I got an order in at Amazon... though if another country releases this without massive 3D logos, I'll most likely go for that one instead.

Ordered from Amazon. Can't wait to watch this for the first time!

EEK!

MAN! You should've watched this in 3D on the biggest screen possible! It was the only way to experience Gravity. I felt like an astronaut floating around with Bullock and Clooney. :p

Reactions: Maccadinho25
Don't normally bother with 3D in the cinema, but made an exception with this, and just my luck the 3D effect was ruined by slightly off focus. I'll be seeing Hobbit 2 in good old reliable 2D. Still really enjoyed it, but looking forward to seeing it in 3D at home, where it works.

I agree with others that they need to remove all the text and just leave GRAVITY on the front.

Only 1 disc?

Shhh! Quiet... or they'll plaster "2D" all over the cover as well! :p

(It says Blu-ray 3D & Blu-ray on the spine, so I'm assuming 2-disc, or 3D disc that plays in 2D as well. Cuaron has already confirmed at least one extra - the short film by his son - so I suspect they'll have at least 2 discs.)

I'm not surprised by the cover at all, the poster art wasn't the greatest for this film. And the type of film it is doesn't lead for much as far as color goes.

If it's 1 disc I am definitely getting a US copy instead, regardless if it's a steelbook or not.