Groupbuy The Last Airbender-Die Legende von Aang 3D (Blu-Ray Steelbook Media Markt)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
Anyone interested in this MM Exclusive ?
It will be sold at price, plus about 1 euro for packing materials. Please help me to continue such Groupbuys by donating yourself a little something extra .... Thanks your John
LMK

Price online is 29 Euros.
John

List
1.Justintime2k Paidon its way
2.Wreck Paid on its way
3.chipvideo Paidon its way
4.BluRayJunkie Paid on its way
5.Il Furiano Paid on its way
6.king5six1 Paid on its way
7.kaliraver Paidon its way
8.Horhay Paidon its way
9.tono06 Paidon its way
10.Freedom88 Paid on its way
11.Richfell Paidon its way
12.Sixteenvolt420 Declined - with Reason
13.n3wk1d Paidon its way
14.lenochek04 Paid on its way
15.manutd123 Paid on its way
16.dinamite2 Paid on its way
17.jimmy Paidon its way
18.coxy Paid on its way
19.bidou Paid on its way
20.duckydan Paid on its way
21.Hard Core PaidPacked with Il Furianoon its way
22.sxspdlgnd Paidon its way

EDit - shipping would be World - 6,50 Euros for 1-2 Steelbooks
EDIT - Paypal fees are 4% World

EDIT - PAYMENT has been asked for until 17 January. Everybody that has paid until then will recieve a Steelbook, the others will be taken from the list and will go on the Blacklist - for ordering but not paying. These people will not be allowed to participate in any of my GB anymore. Thanks for understanding.

EDIT 21.01 - Steelbooks are here. Some have been posted, see above. The rest will leave on the 22.01. All went with Tracking numbers so if you would like yours please contact me through pm. Please allow about 10 working days for delivery.

Last edited:
same here, i sent my payment and i dont see the update in your list. could you let me know?

Sorry but i did not have the time to update the list. Please understand that this is just a hobby and can only be done in my spare time , and talking about spare time , with a very young daughter -1 year old- i have very little of it.

I can understand your concern about me not updating my list, BUT EVERYONE here can vouce for me and let you know that if you did pay , you will be getting a Steelbook.

It makes it harder on me too , when i recieve payments with no name , Boardname or ANYTHING !! I recieve many many payments , since i do GBs also on other boards and its - like i already said- sometimes very hard to keep up.

Anyway , by the time i wrote this , i could have proberbly updated the list :hilarious: BUT I will be doing that TONIGHT, when my daughter sleeps - If she sleeps in her bed and not in ours in the same room where the computer is.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Take care John

I can definitely vouch for you buddy. Just wanted to make sure that my messages were working the other day when I sent you one I got like 3 back from other users who stated it got sent to them which I thought was odd.

Take care!

I got that PM too king, pretty sure you hit reply all which is a new feature we added.

I can definitely vouch for you buddy. Just wanted to make sure that my messages were working the other day when I sent you one I got like 3 back from other users who stated it got sent to them which I thought was odd.

Take care!

Yeah , im not worried about you .

And please i hope NOBODY takes that what i said as offensive. It is really alot of trouble to do GBs and i really have been having little time due to my daughter...

Anyways i did just update the list. Tono as you can see i cannot "find" your payment. Please get in touch with me concerning this so it can get cleared up. It might be something like what happened to Bidou. Just please let me know.

Take care John

Tono i answered your PM - Like i said i cannot find your payment. Please recheck and let me know by PM which paypal addy you sent the money too.

Folks i will be picking up the Steelbooks on Friday between 10-13 Hours my time so Tono try to see if you can get me that payment by then.

Thanks John

I totally understand the efforts from GB, I myself conducted many GB in Singapore and I know how hard it is to get everything in order.

Thank you for conducting this GB and you still managed to look out for my extra item.
Two thumbs up for you.

Hey John,

Picked this up from post office today and was delighted.

Packaging was 1st class which comes as standard coming from you.

All the best,

Coxy

Status
Not open for further replies.