Guardians of the Galaxy (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Collection #4) [Korea]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: December 22, 2014
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti Type A - Lenti Type B - One Click (Pre-order on December 4 at 11 PM Korea time)
Price: $49 ($47 as promotional price for 1 day - Individual editions) - $141 (One Click)
Package type:
1) Lenticular A-type 580 coopies (Order limit: 1 copy per order)
2) Lenticular B-type 500 coopies (Order limit: 1 copy per order)
3) Full slip 700 copies (Order limit: 2 copies per order)
4) One click option 200 copies (Order limit: 1 copy per order, Same number from 1 to 200)

Group buy: masterblaster (ROW)
Premium supporters only: Get selected to purchase either lenticular or full slip @ cost here!

Package:
- SteelBook itself has worldwide artwork.
- Extras: 2x Poster card, GoG 4x character artcard, pre-order gift as plastic clear slipcase, Novamnm exclusive slips
- Combined Print run: 1.7K

Full slip:
Lenticular Type A :
10325203_522346471202463_7726185366925276919_n.jpg

NZyiYjh.gif

Lenticular Type B :
1557460_522346491202461_4197234281859389992_n.jpg
SjJHEvE.gif

Pre-order worldwide times:
img_89378471005990-jpeg.118143

Attachments

• 1586189353765.png
    1586189353765.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 510
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm always surprised to see the main selling point of a steelbook is the paper around it for so many people.
It's not that difficult to understand, it's all about the presentation off the shelf. Everyone would prefer that the best artwork is actually on the steelbook itself, but for a worldwide release that looks lame the only option for a great presentation is a slipcover or lenticular. Add to that the fact that there are some artworks that really look best on a lenticular which can't be done justice on a steelbook and well...the rest is history :)

So somebody remind me what NC#003 is?

And I really hope someone else picks up this release :dunno:. I know PA would never pick this up (unfortunately). So hopefully Kimchi or Blufans ;)

Reactions: IRON MAN
I just canceled the Zavvi version. It was hard for me to just jump on this GB as I don't know what the artwork is yet. Also, I don't know which one I will like better....I signed up for the lenti but what if I prefer the full slip? I hate making decisions like that before I even see what's going on. I just didn't want the GB to be closed since one already is.

Hi everyone - Many of you have been reaching out to me behind the scenes and I wanted to get you
all an official answer about the status of both the Guardians and TDKR Nova Media group buys.

Nova Media has stated to me that they believe their store problems as seen with Drive are now resolved.
As a result, after the Drive Group Buy, they are going to ask that the members of HiDefNinja.com that
I was going to assist look to source their copies directly from the Nova Media store.

Please pass this message along to any friends or other members that you think might miss this
announcement - unfortunately I cannot reach out to each of you individually - this message
will be cross posted in group buy threads as well.

Thanks all!

Now I'll have to chance the Nova site for this one. I had luck when ordering during the CA2 and Kimchi X-men so lets hope it continues. GotG is one steel I CAN NOT miss.

I put in a request on MasterBlasters GB just in case he still gets copies.