Guardians of the Galaxy Awesome Mix Vol 1 Cassette (Record Store Day Exclusive)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
"Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy Awesome Mix Vol. 1" comes to your tape deck

SIDE ONE:

1. "Hooked on a Feeling" - Blue Swede
2. "Go All the Way" - Raspberries
3. "Spirit in the Sky" - Norman Greenbaum (not featured in the film) 4. "Moonage Daydream" - David Bowie
5. "Fooled Around and Fell in Love" - Elvin Bishop
6. "I Want You Back" - Jackson 5

SIDE TWO:

1. "I'm Not In Love" - 10cc
2. "Come and Get Your Love" - Redbone
3. "Cherry Bomb" - The Runaways
4. "Escape (The Pina Colada Song)" - Rupert Holmes
5. "O-O-H Child" - The Five Stairsteps
6. "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" - Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell

popcorn2.gif

Reactions: Raimi and denizen
Just a heads up but anyone expecting to get one of these OCD Mint you will be pretty much out of luck. They aren't shrink wrapped so expect a few marks on the plastic casing, doesn't bother me though :LOL:
I think an item like this isn't really affect by mint condition for me.
There's a Pawn Shop not too far from my house, they still sell sealed cassette tapes ;) I'm gonna get one if my GotG Soundtack arrives with scratches, I'll just replace the case! :thumbs:

I was able to grab just one of the U.S. copies this morning. There were over 100 people in line and not very many copies of anything! It reminded me of a plague of locusts, 10 minutes after the doors opened, almost nothing was left of the record store day exclusives!

How in the world did I miss this? I have to come around to the music section more often!
This would look wonderful together with the SB of the movie that I have :)

I did want to own this to go with my collection but spend the money on something I wouldn't be able to listen to so had to buy the CD instead.
Same I lost count of the times I went into HMV to ask if they'd got any more in stock and got the same answer everytime, ''no sorry someone came in and bought about 20 of them and cleared us out'' :banghead: